Earthworks 720/HC ,27 inch gooseneck microphone hyper cardioid pattern
The FM720/HC hypercardioid provides superb intelligibility and sound quality for applications requiring a tighter pickup pattern with greater off-axis rejection.
This extra long model (27 inches) is ideal for applications where extra length in a gooseneck is required. It can also be used as a choir mic or to pick up a group of mixed musicians with minimal visibility.
The FM720/HC hypercardioid is totally flexible to allow precise positioning with no handling noise. Orators will be highly intelligible and you will have more gain before feedback.
The FM720/HC is superb for extra flexible reach and is available in cardioid and hypercardioid.
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 20kHz ±2dB@6"(15cm)
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Peak acoustic input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (PIN 2+)
- Minimum output load: 600Ω between pins 2&3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Product dimensions LxD: 720mm x 22mm (27 x .860 inches)
- Product weight: .35lb (160g)
- Shipping dimensions HxWxD: 14 x 10 x 7 inches (35cm x 25cm x 18cm)
- Shipping weight: 3lb (1.38kg)
Click here for more information