| Made in the USA, by an American!|
Support American made products
Our future depends on it!!!
SE41c, 2 x 10" Bi-amplified Two-Way Extended Range, Stage keyboard Amplifier Barbetta
Sona Elan 41c has become the preferred stage amp for thousands of local
and touring professionals all over the world. With very high acoustic
output levels, and smooth accurate sound across the full audio band,
- The 41c provides reproduction of samples and amplified acoustic
instruments with a natural quality thats musical and true to the
has smooth, natural bass response which makes it easy for you to
equalize to your taste.
- There is a complete absence of the typical
boominess that comes from speakers that are in a cabinet that is too
small for them.
- The amplifier power is set to the maximum safe level
will handle, which produces a Sound Pressure Level of 119 dBa
30 years of experience and know-how are behind the design. Our new
MOSFET power amp* adds an open, effortless feeling that's free of
harshness from the quietest up to very high sound levels. Fan cooling*
contributes to reliability.
- Computer modeling and acoustic balancing is
used to develop lightweight, compact systems with superior sound.
pair of 41s in stereo will extract maximum realism out of well recorded
- A pair of cabinets is always needed for true stereo
reproduction, and there's nothing like the realism a stereo rig can
offer. When the rig is made up of a pair of 41s the results are
From rock bands to subtle finesse gigs,
singer/songwriter acts to synth/guitar/vocal coffeehouse gigs, you can't
beat these amps for power, sound quality, and portability. Highly
Excellent, Lightweight Stage Amp for Keyboards and Bass
It's bad enough that keyboard players have to lug around 88-note
weighted controllers and racks of modules. But having to suffer under
the strain of bulky cabinets or combo amps is, for lack of a better
metaphor, a pain in the back. And we do it all for the sake of getting
out elegant, sophisticated sound projected over the screaming distortion
of guitars and drums. The indignity. Barbetta has provided a way to
ease the transportation strain while maintaining high-quality sound.
With the SE41c (Sona 41), though, they've outdone themselves.
Barbetta SE41c Stage Amplifier at a Glance:
- High powered 550 Watt, 2 x 10" Bi-amped stage amp.
- Fan Cooled.
- High headroom, excellent sound image, great tone.
The Punch You Need
SE41c is a "Stage Amplifier™", which means it has a wide sound field.
This guarantees you will be heard clearly both on the bandstand and in
the audience. The SE41c provides enough oomph to fill a medium-sized
(200 patron) room, yet can be easily carried with one hand. The input
section has some new features that make these units fit the bill for a
range of tasks, from solo acts to multi-keyboard rigs. And did we
mention that they're really small?
Barbetta SE41c Stage Amplifier Features:
- Extended Range.
- Total Power: 550 Watts.
- Woofers: 2 x 10 inch, 40 Oz. Magnets.
- Woofer Amplifier: High Slew-Rate, Class A Gain Stage,
- Active Control Technology™ (Patented).
- Voice Coil: 2 Inch, 2 layer Copper.
- Tweeter: 5 Inch Bullet Tweeter.
- Tweeter Amplifier: High Bandwidth, MultiLoop™ Control System (Patented).
- Cabinet construction: LiteBox™ Lightweight Structure (Patent Pending).
- Cabinet Finish: Polypropylene Felt Carpet.
- Input section: Four, 1/4" TRS Balanced Line, One MIC Pre-amp.
- Controls and outputs: Global 3-band EQ, Master Fader, Effect Loop, XLR Balanced Line Output.
- Crossover point: 2330 Hz.
- Signal Processing: Exclusive MosPath™, FET Signal Path
- Amplifier type: High Speed Bi-polar.
- Amplifier cooling: Internally Mounted Fan (Patent Pending).
- Amplifier power, woofers: 400 Watts RMS peak.
- Amplifier power, tweeter: 150 Watts RMS peak.
- Weight: 41.5lbs.