MONITOR2USB-- NOW IN STOCK!!!
High-End Speaker and Headphone Monitoring Controller with VCA Control and USB Audio Interface
- Premium speaker and headphones monitoring center
- Large Volume knob with true VCA control for extremely precise level adjustments
- Built-in stereo USB Audio Interface, perfect for computer-based studios
- 2 high-quality stereo inputs connect perfectly to your DAW
- 3 independent Monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors
- 2 high-grade headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls
- Crossfeed control emulates the stereo speaker panorama when listening through your headphones
- Convenient Mono and Dim functions right at your fingertips
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
When it’s time to get down to the business of recording or mixing, you want the ultimate sound quality from your monitoring system – and the last thing you’ll want is to crawl around under your desk running cables. The MONITOR2USB gets you off your knees and puts VCA-controlled Volume, Source selection, Phones and Monitor control right at your fingertips. With the incredible MONITOR2USB you can select from 3 sets of active studio monitors, 2 different stereo sources, plus a USB input for your DAW – to create powerful, custom monitor mixes – all in pristine, audiophile-grade sound quality.
Voltage Controlled Amplifiers
While MONITOR2USB’s Volume control is mechanically similar to an analog control, its use of Voltage Controlled Amplifiers (VCA) provides several major benefits. First, since a DC current flows through the volume control (instead of the audio signal) there is no degradation in sound quality, and none of the pops and crackles typically produced by an audio-taper volume control. That current is what actually controls the levels of the separate left and right amplifiers. Second, both the left and right channels remain proportionately accurate to their input levels. Third, better left/right channel separation is maintained, because there are no audio signals present at the volume control. And finally, you get amazingly precise and repeatable level settings you can count on.
Sometimes Bigger is Better!
Small knobs make for low precision. Conversely, the bigger the knob is, the higher the precision. Think of a control knob as a circle. On a small circle/knob the distance from one degree to the next is very small, making it difficult to dial-in perfection. On our really big knob, the distance between degrees of the circle is much larger, allowing you to make high-precision adjustments with ease. The MONITOR2USB lets you set levels fast and accurately, which is of utmost importance when it comes to your mastering projects.
Built-in USB Connectivity
The high-quality, built-in USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer and its digital library, creating the ultimate sound source control center – no additional hardware required.