X32 - 40-input, 25-total-bus Digital Mixer, Behringer
The Behringer X32 digital mixer boasts massive I/O for its compact size. Fitted with 32 great-sounding programmable mic preamps, six 1/4" TRS aux inputs, 16 balanced XLR outs, plus balanced Control Room outputs on both XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors, the X32 lets you do large shows without fear of running out of I/O. A solitary Cat 5 from front of house to stage can receive up to 48 channels of audio and deliver all bus outputs, along with 16 separate monitor feeds for Behringer's optional P16 personal monitoring system.
Great-sounding MIDAS-designed mic preamps
For the design of X32's programmable preamps, Behringer worked with sister companies MIDAS and Klark Teknik to develop programmable, studio-grade mic preamps that deliver enhanced dynamic range, superior common mode rejection, and vanishingly low harmonic distortion (THD). These preamps sound amazing!
Instant compatibility with major DAWs
Behringer X32 digital mixer comes with the X-USB recording card, which lets you record your tracks straight into your DAW. How convenient is that? Right out of the box, you get compatibility with ProTools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, and nearly any other ASIO or Core-Audio compatible DAW!
The Behringer X32 digital mixer sports an onboard virtual FX Rack that gives you access to eight true-stereo (16 mono) multi-effects processors including delay, chorus, and dynamics. It can also run four studio-quality stereo reverbs together with with eight channels of 31-band graphic EQ. Say goodbye to bulky, expensive outboard hardware!
With Behringer's X32 digital mixer, you can assign signals to eight DCA (Digitally Controlled Amplifier) groups, with simultaneous group level control via dedicated 100mm motorized faders. The X32 has a talkback section (with a built-in mic) that lets you communicate with the artists. The X32's robust scene management lets you take snapshots of your mixes that you can recall later. You can even save them to a USB stick! What's more, there's a dedicated custom control section with user-definable knobs and buttons, so you can create your own customized set of controls, making it simple and intuitive to access frequently used functions as you work.
Behringer X32 Digital Mixer Features:
- 40-input, 25-total-bus digital mixer
- 16 mix busses, Main LCR, 6 matrix buses
- Programmable MIDAS-designed mic preamps deliver enhanced dynamic range and common mode rejection (CMRR)
- Highly configurable, with up to 40 processing channels and 25 motorized faders
- USB flash connection for file storage for uncompressed recordings, show presets, and system updates
- 6 independent matrix mix buses with inserts, 6-band parametric EQ, and dynamics processing
- Powerful scene management for easy handling of complex productions
- X-USB recording card included
- Deluxe dust cover included
- Support for optional Behringer P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- 48-channel digital snake ready (sold separately) via AES50 ports