Ancient sounds from ancient civilizations
Forest Kingdom II, the sequel to the award winning Best Service sample library Forest Kingdom byEduardo Tarilonte, creator of “Era, “Desert Winds , “Epic World and many more.
Forest Kingdom II is a unique sample library inspired by Nature. It is the sound of forests and jungles and the sound of Mother Nature in one magic sample library!
Bigger than ever, Forest Kingdom II gives you 300 patches, 430 unique MIDI files and 12.665 individual samples, more than 11 GB of flutes, harps, percussion, fantasy creatures, voices and sonic landscapes.
Never sampled wind instruments recall ancient times, unheard percussion instruments inspire with a deep and authentic ethnic sound.
Deep in the magic forest you find natural instruments, deeply sampled true legato, portamento, round robin and multiple ornaments all playable in real time.
Forest Kingdom II is the perfect tool for composers and sound designers to create ambiences for films, documentaries, video games, new age music or anything else.
Besides many new instruments, patches, MIDI grooves and soundscapes Forest Kingdom II includes the complete Forest Kingdom (I).
Many features like true legato, instrument loading times and RAM usage were improved and the original Forest Kingdom patches were revised and updated to match the new ones.
What is new in Forest Kingdom II ?
- 100 new patches, more than 300 patches now.
- 7 new amazing wind instruments, some never sampled before.
- 21 new percussion instruments
- A beautiful music box
- 300 inspiring and editable performance midi grooves giving you three and a half hours of complete musical inspiration.
- 130 midi files for percussion instruments
- 70 new soundscapes
- New enhanced GUI for all patches
Thanks to Best Service ENGINE 2 sample player, you will enjoy a beautiful, intuitive and easy to use interface. No sampler is required.
- Aztec Clay Flute I
- Aztec Clay Flute II
- Moseño Flute
- Raj Nplaim Flute
- Konkovka, Wooden Overtone Flute
- PVC Overtone (phrases)
- Bulgarian piccolo flute
- Native American Kiowa flute
- African Fula Flute
- Double Flute
- Mayan Seashell Horn
- a full set of Panpipes from the tiniest to the hugest (1,5 meters height and B0 to C6 range)
Two magical harps (accoustic and electric)
A beautiful ethereal solo voice with real legato and shamanic phrases.
An array of fantasy creatures sounds and bird calls.
- Ambient Wind Chimes
- Bata Drums (3)
- Culo e Puya Drums (3)
- Frame Drum
- Shekere Set (3)
- Tibetan Bowl
- Tribal Maracas I
- Tribal Maracas II
- numerous different shakers
- slic drum
- marimbola (a huge kalimba)
- and more...
- A magical and beautiful music box