Experience the most extensive and diversified synthesizer in a completely new version!
TITAN 2 outshines its predecessor by doubling its sound-library, adding countless new presets, a fully redesigned user-interface as well as sound shaping potential exceeding even the originals!
TITAN 2 emulates no less than 266 synthesizers
The content covers the full spectrum of this instrument's glorious history. Here, you will find everything of distinction, ranging from the 70's until today, covering every kind of sound synthesis. This plug-in includes the latest virtual instruments, analogue classics, legendary modular systems, prominent digital synthesizers, powerful workstation as well as unheard rarities.
The sonic spectrum of 45 years synthesizer-history makes TITAN 2 an instrument that is unmatched and unique in diversity.
The developers have taken the challenge to preserve the incomparable character of the original instruments. At the time, TITAN 2 is dedicated towards its potential to create individual and entirely new soundscapes.
TITAN 2 comes with a gigantic library of 12,800 presets. Besides basses, leads and pads, the new version of this plug-ins offers various sounds designed for current dance productions. TITAN 2 does not simply offer sounds of current famous synthesizers, but is actually able to often replace these instruments – thanks to its carefully reproduced wave forms and elaborated edit-functions. Because of the enormous bandwidth of synthesizers being used, TITAN 2 offers an unbelievable broad palette of sonic characters. However, TITAN 2 does not solely define itself by the sonic sources but through the presets being carved from these.
TITAN 2's user-interface has been completely redesigned. It now allows immediate access to almost every parameter. Even when producing under pressure of time, you will be able to use TITAN 2's full functional range without getting lost in countless menus or subpages.
TITAN 2 contains the full content of TITAN 1. The former was focused on classic hardware-synthesizers while the new version completes this large sonic choice with sounds targeting current dance- and pop-genres/productions as well as film and video-scoring. Included among others are the fattest super-saw leads available, Dubstep-sounds for EDM-genres, cinematic-, orchestral- and natural-sounds as well as various electronic classics. Also, the original 5,500 sounds of TITAN 1 can now be tweaked, modulated and mixed more detailed and effectively using TITAN 2's revamped user-interface.
A new feature in TITAN 2's preset browser is the possibility to search for sound sources – in addition to the existing search for sound categories. This way, you will find sounds of your favorite instruments in the blink of an eye!
These improvements facilitate and speed up your workflow in TITAN 2:
- faster loading times of no more than one second
- increased CPU efficiency
- fully redesigned user-interface
- controllable random-function for sound shaping
- Attacker-tool for fast altering of any sound's attack phase
- additional multimode-filter
- 1,800 up-to-date drum- and FX-sounds
- 1,500 rhythmical sequences
- integrated convolution reverb with 1,000 high-end impulse responses and FX-section
- unlimited multimode
TITAN 2's user-interface consists of two discrete synthesizers with individual and independent filters, envelopes, modulation options and effects. This way, sounds of different synthesizers can be coupled and mixed to create completely new sounds. The integrated convolution reverb offers more than 1,000 high quality impulse responses, including parts of the renowned library "Halls of Fame"!
The recordings for the TITAN 1 and 2 libraries have been realized over 15 years accessing one of the largest private collections of synthesizers.
The complete sound-library consists of over 11,000 synthesizer-multisamples and approximately 200,000 single samples. In addition, 1,800 up-to-date drum- and effect-sounds are being offered, not sourced from the library's synthesizers but created independently. To achieve best possible results, the multisampled instruments often contain fully recorded filter sweeps, multiple dynamic layers as well as up to 61 key zones. Almost every single sample has been inaudibly looped with greatest care.
The library's sample-content comprises a massive 80GB. Thanks to inaudible data-compression, this amount has been reduced to a friendly amount of approximately 25GB on your hard-drive. At the same time, loading times for presets are significantly sped up and will, at the most, take one second – independently from the size.
Overview TITAN 2
- 266 distinctively emulated synthesizers
- 12,800 presets (sorted by synthesizer- and sound-categories)
- 1,800 drum- and FX-sounds
- 1,500 rhythmical sequences
- 2,000 Arpeggiator- and sequencer-, modulation- and effects-presets
- 80GB sample-content, reduced to 25GB using inaudible data compression
- synthesizers can be combined and mixed to create new sounds
- two independent synthesizers per preset with individual filters, modulations and over 50 effects
- convolution reverb with 1,000 impulse responses
- superfast preset loading, less than one second
- low CPU-load
- all parameters are MIDI-controllable
- "All-in-one" user-interface
- complete modular system using Pro-Edit mode
- Randomizer and Attacker
- Auto-Playback section with arranger (chord memorizer, polyphonic MIDI-file-player)
- extensive Arpeggiator and polyphonic step-sequencer
- requires Free Engine 18.104.22.168 or newer