div style="text-align: center;">
PZM10LL with line-level output, Crown Microphones
The Crown PZM-10LL is designed for security, surveillance, and
conference-table use. Sincy they do not look like microphones, they are
inconspicuous. Each mic's tubular housing mounts in a 25/32" diameter
hole in a ceiling panel, wall or table.
The PZM-10LL has a line-level output from its unterminated cable. It requires 12 to 24V DC.
other Pressure Zone Microphones, the PZM-10LL uses a miniature mic
capsule mounted very near a sound-reflecting plate or boundary, in the
Pressure Zone. In this zone, direct sound from the sound source combines
in phase at all frequencies with reflected sound off the boundary. The
benefits are many: 6 dB more sensitivity, 6 dB less noise, a wide smooth
frequency response free of phase interference, excellent clarity and
"reach", and consistent pickup anywhere around the mic.
below the voice range are rolled off to reduce pickup of air
conditioning rumble. The high-frequency resopnse is boosted slightly to
help articulation. Because of their tailored response and PZM
construction, the PZM-10LL will pick up conversations or other desired
sounds with extra clarity and definition.
The output is balanced, low impedance, which allows long cable runs without hum pickup or high-frequency loss.
The mic's humbucking transformer and steel case hum pickup, even near fluorescent lights.
- Transducer Type: Electret condenser
- Frequency Response (typical): 100 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Hemispherical
- Impedance: 75 ohms balanced
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Open-circuit sensitivity: 1.4 mV/Pa (+3 dB re 1V/Pa)
- Power Sensitivity: +8 dBm/Pa
- Equivalent noise level (self noise): 26 dB SPL typical, A-weighted
- S/N Ratio: 68 dB at 94 dB SPL
- Max SPL for 3% THD: 120 dB
- Operating Voltage: 12 to 24V DC, positive voltage on red lead with respect to shield
- Output connector: None (unterminated)
- Current Drain: 2.8 mA at 12V DC, 4.22 mA at 24V DC
- Cable: 12" permanently attached 3-conductor shielded cable. Red: B+, White: Audio+, Black: Audio-, Shield: ground
- Materials: Steel plate and housing
- Finish: Off-white; may be painted any color; take care to first seal the opening between the capsule and boundary plate
- Dimensions (Length x Max Diameter): 2.829" x 1.53"
- Weight: 3.3 oz