Software licenses are Not Returnable or exchangeable, Vienna Symphonic Library does not allow returns on software. If you have any questions about software compatibility or versions Please consult with us prior to purchase .
( note : this products requires Vienna or Steinberg elicenser USB key, which is not included, and is purchased separately)
Elicenser key is available at this link: eLicenser Key
Water, metal, glass, and stone. Very special elements are used here for sound production. This Collection is a sequel of the Horizon Series Library ""Glass & Stones" and offers exciting new instruments such as the Bass Waterphone. With a diameter of 14 inches this instrument is considerably larger than the waterphone used in the original Vienna Symphonic Library's percussion editions. The larger number of sounding rods, their increased length, the bigger opening as well as the bigger resonating body with more water, furnish the musician with more unusual sonic possibilities and a wider variety of colors. The oversized Tam-tam with a diameter of more than 65 inches was treated with all the tricks of the trade, with a special nod to Stockhausen's opus ""Mikrophonie" and beyond. It was struck, for example, with metal rods, cardboard, jigsaw blades, thrown at and rubbed with chains, and manhandled with fly swatters, an egg cutter, and even a massaging rod. The Bottles contained in this Collection are blown – with articulations such as sustains and flutter tonguing.
- Bass Waterphone
- XXL Tam-tam
- Glass bells
- Musical glasses
- Glass harmonica
Articulations - Full Library
- Glass instruments: Staccato, portato, sustains, trills, tremolo. Glass harmonica, verrophone and bottles are also played with mallets.
- Lithophone: Left and right hand strokes, muted strokes, tremolos and chord tremolos played with five different mallets. Special effects include strokes with fingers and fingernails, bowed notes, and notes played with stones and needles on the sound bars for shatter effects.
- XXL Tam-tam: Single hits (rim and middle), short and long tremolos (open, muted, crescendos & diminuendos), effects.
- Bass Watherphone: Staccato and portato variations, sustains, repetitions, crescendos, tremolos, arpeggios, glissandos, hotrods, wood mallets, strokes.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 57.8 GB free hard drive space
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard