Glyph's Studio USB 3.0 external hard drive provides your rig with pro-level protection and performance. It even provides you with three high-speed connection options, including FireWire 800, eSATA, and USB 3.0, taking advantage of the latest technology, without shutting out older computers. From its phenomenally quiet operation to its stellar 3-year warranty, there's nothing not to like about a Glyph Studio USB 3.0 hard drive.
The small, fast, and quiet hard drive you need
Following over half a decade of wild success with their drives, Glyph set out to create a new industry standard with their Studio USB 3.0, and that meant doing more than meeting the old benchmark. For starters, Glyph designed the Studio USB 3.0 to be smaller and sleeker than its predecessors, saving you a bit of desktop space while still being rack mountable. At the same time, an intelligent, temperature-controlled quiet fan makes it perfect for recording in the control room. And since the whole thing is built around a 7,200rpm 64MB hard drive, you know you'll get the track counts and sample performance your music demands.
Three high-speed ways to connect to your computer
It's really saying something when the slowest connection on the Studio USB 3.0 is FireWire 800. In fact, Glyph loaded this workhorse hard drive with three of the most important and useful computer connections out there: FireWire 800, eSATA, and USB 3.0. This gives you access to data transfer rates engineers only dreamed of in the past. What's more, both the FireWire and USB are backwards compatible, so you can connect your Studio USB 3.0 to just about any system you can get your hands on.
Nothing beats Glyph's killer 3-year warranty
As much as we hate to think about it, disaster strikes and, on occasion, hard drives fail. Let's hope that doesn't happen to you. However, if your Studio USB 3.0 does break down in the first three years, Glyph has you totally covered. In fact, if it dies within two years, Glyph will even do what they can to rescue your data, and if it dies within a year, they'll even ship you a new drive in advance. And with failsafes in place such as exceptional ventilation and a hardwired drive health monitoring system, it's unlikely your Studio USB 3.0 will fail early or without sufficient warning.
Glyph Studio USB 3.0 External Hard Drive Features:
- An amazing external hard drive you can rely on
- 7,200rpm hard drive with 64MB cache provides the performance you need for large track counts, high-resolution streaming, and HD video
- USB 3.0, eSATA, and FireWire 800 provide high-speed connections for newer computers and backwards compatibility for older models
- Ultra-quiet temperature-controlled fan lets you record right in the control room
- Smaller design saves desktop space and is rack mountable with optional rack ear kit
- Onboard disk health monitoring lets you see at a glance if your drive is failing
- Covered by Glyph's amazing 3-year warranty
- USB 3.0, FireWire, and IEC Power cables included