IK Multimedia's AmpliTube Fender arrives as a direct result of
collaboration between Fender and IK Multimedia - in fact, it's the only
official Fender guitar/bass amplifier and effects software suite
available. AmpliTube Fender offers up a collection of 45 pieces of gear
- including many of the most sought-after classic and modern Fender
amplifiers - to give you that classic Fender tone, in an easily
tweakable digital format. Use this sonic powerhouse standalone, or as a
VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in within your favorite DAW - IK Multimedia's
AmpiTube Fender is dripping with tone.
The only official Fender modeling software suite
gear wizards at Fender and the software wizards at IK Multimedia worked
closely together to create AmpliTube Fender. And it is, in fact, the
only official Fender guitar/bass amplifier and effects software suite
available. AmpliTube Fender offers models of Fender's must-have gear - from vintage to modern - and from guitar to bass, for blues to rock to
punk to metal and beyond. It works standalone, when you just want to
jam out, but it also works as a plug-in within most every DAW, as it's
VST, AU, and RTAS compatible. AmpliTube Fender is 100% sound-certified
and approved by Fender.
Offers up models of 45 pieces of must-have gear
IK Multimedia's AmpliTube Fender, you'll find 45 pieces of great gear,
all modeled and brought to life on the digital realm. There are
everything from the Twin Reverb, the '59 Bassman LTD, the Super-Sonic,
and the Metalhead to great stompboxes, such as the '63 Fender. Rack
effects from the Cyber-Twin series include pitch shift, tape echo, sine
chorus, triangle flanger, wah, and compression. Plus, there are even
two microphone models from Groove Tubes - the MD1b-FET and the VELO-8.
Can have two fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
together your dream Fender signal chain within AmpliTube Fender and
have fun doing it. You can have two complete rigs set up, with 32
simultaneous effects in each - and you can easily jump between the two
rigs, when you want to shake up your tone. Hundreds of presets are
included, so you have great launching points from the get-go. Plus, you
can share your presets or borrow great finds from other users, by
visiting the online AmpliTube preset XChange area.
Includes SpeedTrainer and Riffworks T4 recording software
up your chops using the included SpeedTrainer then, if you don't have
a DAW of choice, you'll be set to record using the included Riffworks
T4 recording software. There's also a handy digital tuner built into
MIDI-controllable onstage and in the studio
don't have to restrict your studio - or stage - AmpliTube Fender jams
to strictly mouse-control. Get your hands off your mouse and onto real
stompbox switches, using either the IK Multimedia StompIO or the
StealthPedal, to bring effects in and out. Putting the effects at your
feet makes it easy to record killer performances - just like you're
performing on the real gear.
IK Multimedia AmpliTube Fender Features:
- Operates standalone or as a VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in
- Includes 45 models of gear (see lists below)
- Mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more.
- Sound-certified and approved by Fender
- 5 separate modules: tuner, configurable stomp pedal board, amp head, cabinet plus mic, and rack effects.
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects.
- Digital tuner.
- Includes SpeedTrainer and Riffworks T4 recording software.
- Can be expanded with additional "Powered by AmpliTube" models using AmpliTube X-GEAR
- Can be controlled live with StompIO, StealthPedal and any traditional MIDI controller.
- Hundreds of presets included, with more that can be downloaded from the AmpliTube preset XChange area
- Powered by AmpliTube with exclusive DSM (dynamic saturation modeling) and new VRM (volumetric response modeling) technology.
Amps and Cabinets
- '59 Bassman LTD with 4x10 cabinet
- '65 Twin Reverb with 2x12 cabinet
- '57 Deluxe with 1x12 cabinet
- '65 Deluxe Reverb with 1x12 cabinet
- '64 Vibroverb Custom with 1x15 cabinet
- Super-Sonic with 1x12 cabinet
- Vibro-King with 3x10 cabinet
- Pro Junior with 1x10 cabinet
- MH-500 Metalhead with MH-412SL 4x12 cabinet
- Champion 600 with 1x6 cabinet
- Vibratone 1x10 rotary speaker cabinet
- Bassman 300 PRO with 810 PRO 8x10
- TBP-1 Tube Bass Preamp
- '63 Fender Reverb
- Tape echo
Rack Effects from the Cyber-Twin series
- Pitch shift
- Tape echo
- Sine chorus
- Triangle flanger
- Groove Tubes MD1b-FET
- Groove Tubes VELO-8
- Condenser 87
- Condenser 84
- Condenser 414
- Dynamic 57
- Dynamic 421
- Dynamic 441
- Ribbon 160