FP 10000Q - Introduction
The FP 10000Q is the flagship four-channel model in the FP+ Series. At the core of the FP 10000Q’s performance is a breakthrough advance in Lab.gruppen’s patented Class TD® output stage, an amplifier topology that approaches the exceptional efficiency of Class D while retaining the sonic purity of proven Class B designs. Further contributing to the remarkable efficiency of the FP 10000Q is a Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply (R.SMPS™), which gives the added benefit of stabilizing rail voltages to the output even with wide fluctuations of mains voltage. A highly refined and updated circuit layout optimizes the interaction of R.SMPS and Class TD to produce the extraordinary power density of the FP 10000Q.
The FP 10000Q is shipped with a NomadLink® network interface as standard. In conjunction with DeviceControl PC software, NomadLink allows monitoring of all key amplifier parameters and remote control of power on/off, channel mutes, and channel solo functions. (NomadLink requires the separate NLB 60E NomadLink Bridge & Network Controller).
In today’s tough touring environment, competitive sound hire companies are relying on Lab.gruppen’s FP+ Series amplifiers for performance that leads to profitability. Simply put, no other amplifiers can match the FP+ Series’ reputation delivering superior sound quality, enduring severe stress, and packing more power into downsized equipment racks.
Now the FP+ Series offers more options for fitting this performance into your future tours. Select from six different models, with power output from 2000 to 7000 watts per channel, including two four-channel versions. Regardless of your system size or program material – from delicate classical to slamming hip-hop – your FOH arrays and monitor wedges will realize full performance potential under FP+ Series power.
All seven FP+ Series amplifiers share common family traits. All are built around the same core technologies, including patented Class TD® output stage topology, R.SMPS regulated switch-mode power supplies, and proprietary copper-finned Intercooler heat dissipation systems. All offer real-time monitoring and control via the NomadLink network, with network modules included as standard equipment. And no matter where your tours may take you, all FP+ Series amplifiers are followed by Lab.gruppen’s six-year, no-quibble warranty.
FP+ Series Benefits
- Unprecedented power density: higher output in a compact (2U), lightweight frame
- Seven models allow rack configuration flexibility a perfect match for any application
- Two- and four-channel versions
- Proven durability in extreme touring conditions
- A full suite of protection features for fail-safe operation
- Patented Class TD® output stages for high efficiency and sonic transparency
- NomadLink network monitoring and control (module included as standard)
- All channels bridgeable with automatic -6dB summing compensation
- Outputs optimized for load conditions with VPL™
- Craftsman-built in Kungsbacka, Sweden