FP 6000Q - Introduction
The FP 6000Q is the sister amplifier to the flagship FP 10000Q four-channel model in the FP+ Series. At the core of the FP 6000Q’s performance is a breakthrough advance in Lab.gruppen’s patented Class TD® output stage, an amplifier topology that approaches the exceptional efficiency of Class D while retaining the sonic purity of proven Class B designs. Further contributing to the remarkable efficiency of the FP 6000Q is a Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply (R.SMPS™), which gives the added benefit of stabilizing rail voltages to the output even with wide fluctuations of mains voltage. A highly refined and updated circuit layout optimizes the interaction of R.SMPS and Class TD to produce the extraordinary power and channel density of the FP 6000Q.
The FP 6000Q is shipped with a NomadLink® network interface as standard. In conjunction with DeviceControl PC software, NomadLink allows monitoring of all key amplifier parameters and remote control of power on/off, channel mutes, and channel solo functions. (NomadLink requires the separate NLB 60E NomadLink Bridge & Network Controller)
In today’s tough touring environment, competitive sound hire companies are relying on Lab.gruppen’s FP+ Series amplifiers for performance that leads to profitability. Simply put, no other amplifiers can match the FP+ Series’ reputation delivering superior sound quality, enduring severe stress, and packing more power into downsized equipment racks.
Now the FP+ Series offers more options for fitting this performance into your future tours. Select from six different models, with power output from 2000 to 7000 watts per channel, including two four-channel versions. Regardless of your system size or program material – from delicate classical to slamming hip-hop – your FOH arrays and monitor wedges will realize full performance potential under FP+ Series power.
All seven FP+ Series amplifiers share common family traits. All are built around the same core technologies, including patented Class TD® output stage topology, R.SMPS regulated switch-mode power supplies, and proprietary copper-finned Intercooler heat dissipation systems. All offer real-time monitoring and control via the NomadLink network, with network modules included as standard equipment. And no matter where your tours may take you, all FP+ Series amplifiers are followed by Lab.gruppen’s six-year, no-quibble warranty.
FP+ Series Benefits
- Unprecedented power density: higher output in a compact (2U), lightweight frame
- Seven models allow rack configuration flexibility a perfect match for any application
- Two- and four-channel versions
- Proven durability in extreme touring conditions
- A full suite of protection features for fail-safe operation
- Patented Class TD® output stages for high efficiency and sonic transparency
- NomadLink network monitoring and control (module included as standard)
- All channels bridgeable with automatic -6dB summing compensation
- Outputs optimized for load conditions with VPL™
- Craftsman-built in Kungsbacka, Sweden