8X192 Series AD/DA, 8 channel ADDA converter
8X192 AD/DA is Mytek new hi-performance mastering converter which
offers PCM A/D and D/A conversion for all sampling rates from 44.1k to 192k.
Optional DSD firmware provides DSD (standard 64x) and hi-speed 128x DSD.
Additionally to analog-digital-analog conversion 8X192 features
- Digital format conversion between AES and any of two optional DIO Cards ( sold separately)
- True precision mastering grade 1dB per step stepped attenuator
- Analog mix buss assignable to 4 pairs of stereo channels or 8 mono channels
- Additional to 8 analog outputs, 2 XLR outputs which can be assigned to any pair of channels or Mix Buss output
- Hi-current (500mA), hi-speed, low distortion transparent headphone amplifier
- Conversion: Linear 24 bit PCM, 128x oversampling at 44.1/48k, 64x oversampling at 88.2/96/176.4/192k
- Conversion Optional: 64xDSD, 128xDSD
- Dynamic Range ADC: 117dB
- THD+Noise ADC: -105dB (<0.0005%)
- Dynamic Range DAC: 123dB
- THD+Noise ADC: -110dB (<0.0003%)
- Internal clock jitter: <10picoseconds
- Analog Inputs: +4dBm balanced or unbalanced, 10kOhm, D25
- Analog Outputs: +4dBm balanced or unbalanced, D25 plus 2 XLR
- Digital intputs: 8 Hi-speed (25-200kHz) AES/EBU or SPDIF
- Digital outputs: 8 Hi-speed (25-200kHz) AES/EBU or SPDIF
- External Sync.: Wordclock in and out. Wordlock Out can be used as house clock: 15 LS TTL loads max.
- Worclock outputs.: 6 separate Wordlock Outs to be used as house clock: 15 LS TTL loads max. Can be terminated.
- Headphone out.: Hi-current (500mA), hi-speed, stereo
- Mix buss: 2x4 pairs or 8 mono, true analog mix buss
- Stepped attenuator: 24 steps assignable to phones and XLR outs
- Mains: 100/115V-220/240V 50/60Hz switchable
- Dimensions: 1 rack space wide x 1U high x 9" deep (17"x 1.6"x 9")
- Weight: 14 pounds
OPTIONAL DIO CARDS ( SOLD SEPARATELY)
8X192 is equipped with two slots for optional 8 channel DIO Cards,
Following cards will be available:
Firewire DIO Card
8 channels 192k/DSD interface. Mac OSX, Win drivers.
Protools HD (tm) DIO Card
8 channels 192k direct interface to Protools HD (tm) Core systems.
ADAT DIO Card
2 pairs of lightpipe, 8 channels of up to 96k or 4 channels of 192k.
TDIF DIO Card
2 TDIF D25 connectors, 8 channels of up to 96k or 4 channels of 192k.
Sonic HD DIO Card
2 Sonic D68 connectors, 8 channels of up to 96k or 2 channels of 192k.