ISA800TI, 2-Channel Power Amplifier - 1100W/ch at 8 Ohms, QSC
Designed as a cost-effective solution specifically for sound
contractors, the ISA800TI has isolated 25, 70 and 100 volt outputs for
distributed audio systems, and a comprehensive feature set to make the
ISA800TI a rugged, cost-effective power solution for any permanently
installed sound system.
Unique among distributed sound power
amplifiers, the ISA800TI will drive 8- or 4-ohm loads and a distributed
system on the same channel simultaneously. This enables a contractor to
reduce the number of required amplifier channels by allowing a limited
number of distributed speakers to be attached to the same amp as is
powering the main sound system.
Housed in a rugged 3-U chassis,
all seven models feature rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant
operation with 2 dB detents for quick and repeatable settings. Inputs
include both XLR and detachable Euro-style connectors. Outputs feature
covered barrier strip connectors for safety agency compliance, and for
added versatility, a DataPort V2 (Version 2) terminated with an HD-15
connector is provided for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing
accessories such as the XC-3 Crossover, SF-3 Subwoofer Filter, LF-3 Low
Frequency Filter and the DSP-3 with external power supply.
high-pass filters are included to protect speakers and prevent speaker
transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material. The
ISA800TI provides additional protection circuitry including DC,
infrasonic, thermal overload, RF and short circuit protection.
the ISA800TI, class H complementary bipolar output circuitry increases
system efficiency by reducing AC power draw and waste heat by 40%.
Cooling is accomplished via an automatic variable speed fan, which pulls
air from back to front.
- Four models for low-impedance applications
- Three "Ti" versions include low-impedance and isolated 25, 70, and 100 volt outputs for distributed audio systems
- Rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2 dB detents for quick and repeatable settings
- XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors
V2 for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories (XC-3,
SF-3, LF-3) and DSP-3/DSP-4 (with external power supply)
- Independent defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion
high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer
saturation with minimal effect on program material (30 Hz or 70 Hz on
non-"Ti" models, 50 Hz or 75 Hz on "Ti" models)
- Front panel indicators include power, signal, and clip
- Covered barrier strip output connectors for safety agency compliance
- Automatic variable-speed fan for quiet normal operation with maximum cooling on demand
- Rear-to-front air flow keeps equipment racks cool
- Stereo, Bridge, or Parallel operating modes
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract