The HDSP 9632 ships in a basic version including two RCA/phono breakout cables (headphone: TRS jack). Therefore all analog I/Os and the SPDIF I/O are unbalanced.
XLR breakout cable are available as option (headphone: Neutrik TRS locking jack), turning analog and AES/EBU into balanced mode.
RME presents the world's most versatile PCI Audio Interface - the Hammerfall DSP
9632. This card makes the dream of an All-In-One solution for every possible
application come true. As usual, RME has not made any compromises: Latest 192
kHz AD- and DA-converters with more than 110 dB signal to noise ratio, all
inputs and outputs simultaneously operational, easy-to-install optional
hi-quality analog expansion boards, the famous TotalMix, a newly developed
sensational clock section with maximum jitter suppression of external clock
signals - all this combines into a 'soundcard' that the world has been waiting
for so long.
An easy to handle ribbon cable connects the newly developed optional AI4S-192
and AO4S-192. These analog expansion boards having one bracket with 4 stereo TRS
jacks offer the same performance as the on-board stereo analog I/O of the HDSP
9632: up to 192 Khz, balanced and 3 different reference levels. With this a
maximum of 6 inputs and/or outputs can be achieved.
HDSP 9632 also supports the existing Expansion Boards (EXB). An internal ADAT
input and an internal ADAT output allow for up to 14 analog inputs, 14 analog
outputs, or the usage of a TDIF interface, directly inside the computer.
If you can THINK it, you can DO it with the HDSP9632!
About now, you're probably wondering "Just what monster capabilities does the
HDSP9632 have?" We'll tell you... Take a look at these incredible combos and
imagine the possibilities!
- Add a word clock module for one in and two outs!
- And / or add a TEB for an additional TDIF port!
- Add 4 analog inputs and/or 4 analog outputs!
- Add a TEB again for an additional TDIF port!
- OR use an older AEB-4i/8i/4o/8o for up to 14 analog inputs or outputs!
Our recommendation for a killer combo:
HDSP 9632 + WCM + AI44s-192 + AO4s-192 + TEB = all operational at the same
time, occupying 1 PCI and 4 more bracket slots within the PC - There's no
These are some of the features of the HDSP 9632:
- Balancedstereo analog in- and output, 192 kHz/24 bit, > 110 dB SNR
- Optional analog expansion boards with 4 balanced in- or outputs
- All analog I/Os capable of 192 kHz, constant number of available channels
- 1 ADAT digital I/O, supporting 96 kHz S/MUX operation
- 1 SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF*
- Up to 16 I/Os can be used simultaneously!
- 1 Stereo headphone output, parallel to the analog out, additional level
- 1 MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- TotalMix: 512-channel mixer with 40 bit internal resolution
* The HDSP 9632 ships in a basic version including two RCA/phono breakout
cables (headphone: TRS jack). Therefore all analog I/Os and the SPDIF I/O are
unbalanced. XLR breakout cables are available as an option (headphone: Neutrik
TRS locking jack), turning analog and AES/EBU into balanced mode.
- HDSP Meter Bridge: Scalable level meter with Peak- and RMS calculation in
- DIGICheck 4.1 for Windows: Spectral Analyser, professional level meter for
2, 8, or 16 channels, Vector Audio Scope, various other audio analysis tools.
- Drivers: Windows 2000/XP (full ASIO multi-client operation of MME, GSIF 2.0
and ASIO 2.0), Mac OS X (Core Audio, Core MIDI).
HDSP 9632 debuts SteadyClock�, a newly developed clock technology, combining
professional features like maximum jitter suppression at full varipitch
capabilities and software controlled sample rates.
Click here for more information on RME- HDSP 9632