Rob Papen Blue II Virtual Synth Hybrid (Download version)
This exciting synth delivers FM Synthesis, Phase Distortion Synthesis,
Wave Shaping Synthesis and Subtractive Synthesis is one creative
combination! We call it "Crossfusion synthesis".
BLUE has six oscillators which can be connected in various ways, two
analogue style modelled stereo filters, an enormous range of processing
and modulation options, sequencer and an incredibly powerful
Despite these heavy features, BLUE is so easy-to-use thanks to its user
interface and the innovative 'easy edit' page for quick sound changes!
This all brought together with over 1700 inspirational Rob Papen presets covering a wide range of musical styles.
- VST2.4, AU and RTAS plug-in synthesizer for PC (Xp/Vista 32/Vista 64)
and Mac OS-X 10.4 > (IntelMac)
- Six Oscillators modules which include Analogue, Additive and Spectral type waveforms.
Osc. A and B offer PWM modulation and symmetry control. Oscillators can
be combined in several ways using 32 different modulation routings in
the Algorithm screen. Oscillators can have FM modulation or Ring
modulation and can be oscillator hard synced. Each oscillator can be
output to the filters, the effects or output as dry. Dedicated screens
available in the LCD screen section for Algorithm selection, Phase
distortion / Wave shaping settings and Oscillator Envelopes.
analogue modelled stereo Multimode filters, offering 6dB
LowPass/HighPass, 12dB and 24dB LowPass/HighPass/BandPass/Notch, Ring,
Comb and Vox (formant). Filters with panning, panning modulation
options and pre-filtering distortion. Easy filter control by
pre-defined modulation controllers like Envelope, Velocity, Keytrack
and Modulation Wheel.
- Nine Envelopes, AHDSFR
type. Direct connection to the Oscillators volume, Filters frequency
and main Volume amp to make sound editing fast and easy. Graphic and
fader-control of Envelopes in one go. Dynamic curves and midi tempo
based features like delay and envelope retrigger.
Multi-Envelopes, These free highly sophisticated envelopes can be built
up using up to 16 sections. Full graphic control and additional menus
with presets, load and save functions. Dynamic curves and midi tempo
- Ten LFOs with various
waveforms and are midi-syncable. Directly connected to main targets to
make sound editing easy and fast. Directly connected LFO's for PWM A/B,
Filter Frequency A/B, Tremolo (amp), Vibrato (main pitch) and Three
Free LFOs. LFO have adjustable, free/poly/mono modes, keytracking,
symmetry, smoothing, attack, decay and humanize functions.
modulation Step-sequencers with sequence loop start/end, poly/mono/free
play modes, speed controls and step smooth function. Copy/paste/clear
- Modulation Matrix with 2 pages of 10 slots. 12 synth sources & 23 midi sources and 91 synth destinations.
step mono sequencer, with sequencer length, speed adjust, slide amount,
swing amount, volume smoothing. Each step has On/off, Reset, -32/+32
Semitune, - Volume, Slide on/off, Filter A, Filter B and Free
modulation settings. Clear, load and save functions to exchange
sequences in between presets.
- 32 step
arpeggiator, with sequencer, seq length, speed adjust, slide amount,
swing amount and step length control. Each step has On/off, Slide
on/off, Reset, -32/+32 Semitone, Step length, Velocity, and Free
modulation. Clear, load and save functions to exchange arpeggiators in
- Poly/Mono/Legato/Seq/Arp synthesizer play modes. Portmento featuring legato, switch-able constant time/constant rate.
- Unison 2 / Unison 4 / Unison 6 mode with detuning
- Chord memory with strum function
- Adjustable Precision setting per oscillator to simulate the instability of vintage analogue synthesizers.
- 16-voice polyphony. Voice amount control.
settings save with each individual preset like: keyboard velocity
response curve, over-sampling settings and filter control smoothing.
- Easy Edit page for fast new sound results or for easy access tempo changes.
- External controller hardware (fader-box or synth) settings can be saved and restored.
HQ effects-blocks with serial and parallel mode. Available effects:
Mono Delay, Stereo Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Distortion, Low Fi,
Stereo Widener, Reverb, Comb Filter, Gator, Speaker Simulator,
Wah/Delay, Chorus/Delay, Autopan, Waveshaper, Ensemble and Compressor.
Midi tempo based settings in most effects .
- Equalizer for total overall sound.
banks of 32 presets inside build in browser. Preset handling with copy,
paste, clear and compare function. Preset banks are sorted into
style-maps for easy search. Respond to midi program change and bank
- All settings included the global settings are stored inside each individual preset.
- 1700+ Presets in clear catagories by Rob Papen and DnB sesion banks with Giana-Brotherz.
- Fast preset browser launched by right clicking on the Preset button with 'Recently browsed' and 'Favorite' functions