More Info-Buy Now-CLICK HERE
The Right Amount of Mixer
Many smaller installations require a mixer with very specific features and capabilities. One that is easy to use. You need to integrate your microphones and stereo equipment without paying for features you'll never use. And of course, you'll need dependability.
Enter Shure's SCM262. Part of Shure's growing "SCM" mixer family, the SCM262 provides features tailor-made for your smaller application -- such as defeatable "ducking", "jukebox mute", and "12V Phantom". All in a compact, user-friendly package.
For Simplicity's Sake
The SCM262 has been designed with simplicity in mind, allowing you to focus on your job, not your audio system. Providing the right combination of features, benefits and ease-of-use, the SCM262 is perfect for the following applications:
- Aerobics/Health Clubs
- Corporate Training
The SCM262 offers the particular features and benefits required by many smaller applications -- providing all the required flexibility
- Defeatable "ducking"
- "Jukebox mute"
- One active balanced XLR mic input channel
- One active balanced XLR mic and 1/4 inch TRS line input channel
- Three stereo input channels (Six phono connectors)
- One unbalanced stereo output (Two phono connectors)
- One balanced stereo mic/line output (Two 1/4 inch TRS connectors)
- 12V phantom power for condenser microphones
- All in a half-rack chassis
Part Of Our Growing Line Of Quality "SCM" Mixers
The SCM262 is the latest addition to our growing Installed Sound category and provides all the performance, durability, and value synonymous with the Shure name.
Click here for more information