DrumCore 4 Prime Link :
20 GB of content, including 160 GrooveSets (11,000 audio loops and 2,000 MIDI loops) by 17 drummers, and 100 multi-velocity sampled kits. Similar content as its predecessor, DrumCore 3. The plug-in is available as a download. Content is either downloaded from the DrumCore 4 Browser for new customers, or migrated from KitCore or DrumCore 2.5/3 for upgrade customers.
DrumCore 4 Ultra contains the new and improved upgrade of the award winning DrumCore 3 plug-in drum instrument with stereo 24 bit audio loops and MIDI recordings of inspiring performances by hit-proven drummers, plus great expanded content on a high speed external drive. Now a 64-bit VST3/AAX/AU plug-in, DrumCore 4 Ultra has an improved interface and several highly anticipated features. It's the perfect tool for songwriters, composers, musicians and producers. Simply drag and drop grooves to tracks in most MacOS and Windows music software. Easily integrates with most popular recording applications on MacOS and Windows.
Audio Loops, MIDI files, and Sampled Drum Kits
DrumCore 4 Ultra contains the most content for your money; tens of thousands of tempo-stretchable, royalty free audio drum loops recorded in sparkling 24-bit 48kHz format. A large portion of the loops also have a matching MIDI version to edit or create your own fills and rhythms that work seamlessly with the audio. These MIDI loops can be used to trigger the included 139 multi-velocity sampled drum kits. Not enough? DrumCore 4 contains an online store which allows you to purchase and download even more loops, MIDI files, and sampled kits from an ever growing online collection.
Kit View Mixer
DrumCore 4 Ultra is more than just a collection of tempo-stretchable audio loops. Switching to MIDI loops gives you an incredible amount of control over the sound and quality of the sampled kits. Using the new Kit View, users can mix, apply effects, and create whole new kits using individual kit pieces from the 100 included kits. Matt Sorum's unmistakable snare with Terence Higgins' thunderous kick drum? The choice is yours.
Pro Quality MasterFX
In addition to being able to apply effects to the individual drums when using MIDI, all new stereo MasterFX's can be applied to both audio and MIDI loops. A compressor, parametric EQ, stereo delay, and reverb are included with a pro quality spectrum analyzer to ensure you know exactly what's happening with your audio. Customize your sound directly in the plug-in without needed extra effects in your DAW.
Audio Loops + MIDI
Audio loop collection and sampled drum kits in a AAX/VST3/AU plug-in. DrumCore gives you the realism of stereo 24 bit 48 kHz recorded audio performances and the versatility of MIDI. Tempo-stretchable. Export as WAV or MIDI.
Find grooves based on Style and Feel (1/8th, Shuffle, etc.).
Layer sounds and grooves on different tracks, mix and match kit sounds (snare, kick, etc.), retune them and modify individual sounds, or process/mix drum groups using the Kit Mixer.
New in DrumCore 4
- Improved interface
- 64-bit compatibility
- Updated plug-in formats (AAX/VST3/AU)
- Mixer view with insert effects
- Song timeline for assembling loops
- Integrated online store
- Much more!
Compatibility & System Requirements
Compatible DAWs (64-bit only)*
- Avid® Pro Tools® 11 and 12 (AAX) (Mac/Win)
- Apple® Logic Pro® 9 and X (AU) (Mac)
- Apple® GarageBand® 10 (AU) (Mac)
- Steinberg® Cubase® 5 and 6 (Win), 7, 8 and 8.5** (Mac/Win) (VST3)
- PreSonus® Studio One® 2 (VST3), (3 TBD) (VST3/AU) (Mac/Win)
- Ableton® Live® 9 (AU) (Mac)
- MOTU® Digital Performer™ 8 and 9 (AU) (Mac)
- Cakewalk® Sonar® X3 (VST3) (Win)
- Cockos REAPER 5 (VST3/AU) (Mac/Win)
- Others TBD (Status of Other DAWs)
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)**
- Intel® Core™ Duo processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or Core i3 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Windows 7 x64 SP1, Windows 8 x64***
- Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
Both Mac and Windows Systems
- Internet connection for activation and downloading content
- Monitor with 1280x768 resolution
- Minimum 200 MB free hard-drive space to install plug-in
- Content space requirements are as follows:
- DrumCore 4 Lite - Minimum 5 GB free hard drive space (10 GB for installation)
- DrumCore Prime Link - Minimum 25 GB free hard drive space (50 GB for installation)
- DrumCore Prime Flash - Minimum 25 GB free hard drive space (50 GB for installation) - or access content from the included USB Flash drive
- DrumCore Ultra - Minimum 60 GB free hard drive space - or access content from the included 120 GB Solid State drive
*Compatibility is subject to change. You must have Administrator Access on your computer to install DrumCore 4.
**Many users report success using DrumCore 4 with Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan) using these DAWs (Logic Pro X, GarageBand 10, Pro Tools 12.3 and 12.4, Cubase 8.0.3 through 8.5, and Ableton Live 9.2.2 through 9.6), but further testing is needed before we can recommend it. If your DAW is not listed in this paragraph, please consult your manufacturer’s documentation for more information regarding compatibility before upgrading to El Capitan.
***Many users report success using DrumCore 4 with Win 10. Sonoma has no reason to believe DC4 will not work with Win 10, but further internal testing is needed before we can recommend it.