Software licenses are Not Returnable or exchangeable, Vienna Symphonic Library does not allow returns on software. If you have any questions about software compatibility or versions Please consult with us prior to purchase .
( note : this products requires Vienna or Steinberg elicenser USB key, which is not included, and is purchased separately)
Elicenser key is available at this link: eLicenser Key
This collection features additional articulations for the string, brass and woodwind instruments included in the Special Edition Volume 2.
As a user of the Special Edition Volume 2 you may quickly and conveniently add articulations you find very useful to improve the variability of your orchestrations. These samples are not included in the Special Edition Volume 2, but have been specifically selected for this collection. For example, while the Chamber Strings articulations in the Special Edition Volume 2 include staccato, détaché, sustained, sforzato, tremolo, pizzicato, legato and portamento, the PLUS Volume supplements these with the addition of the following articulations: Short détaché, fortepiano, snap-pizzicato, half and whole tone trills, Repetition Performances (legato & spiccato), fast repetitions (150, 170, 190 bpm), and artificial harmonics (staccato & sustain). The instrument groups of the Special Edition Volume 2 PLUS are also available separately as individual Sections.
Please note that the Special Edition Volume 2 PLUS contains some Matrices that resort to Patches from the Special Edition Volume 2. The prior installation of the Special Edition Volume 2 is therefore required in order to load these Matrices.
Your purchase of the Special Edition Volume 2 PLUS entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
Violin chamber ensemble (6 players)
Viola chamber ensemble (4 players)
Cello chamber ensemble (3 players)
Double bass chamber ensemble (2 players)
Small clarinet in Eb
Flute ensemble (3 players)
Oboe ensemble (3 players)
Clarinet ensemble (3 players)
Bassoon ensemble (3 players)
Horn ensemble (8 players – “Epic Horns”)
Trumpet in C (muted)
Trumpet ensemble (3 players – muted)
Tenor trombone (muted)
Trombone ensemble (3 players – muted)
Appassionata Violins (20 players)
Appassionata Violas (14 players)
Appassionata Cellos (12 players)
Appassionata Double Basses (10 players)
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 57.8 GB free hard drive space
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard