CS5 LD Multi-Pattern Condenser Bottle Microphone, Studio Projects
The Studio Projects CS5 is an externally polarized five pattern pressure gradient transducer microphones with FET impedance converter. The capsule is a 1.06" (27mm) capsule, with a diaphragm thinkness of 6µm. It features five selectable polar patterns, four selectable pads, four high pass filters, and four low pass filters for added control in various recording applications and a clear, full response expected from a large capsule microphone design.
Versatility is key in the recording arena, and the Studio Projects CS5 is well equiped to handle any recording application. It is designed to deliver the finest quality vocal and instrumental recordings and will serve to enhance any professional or project studio.
As a result of uncompromising dedication and advanced production capabilities, Studio Projects will continue to broaden the range of quality pro audio microphones & electronics for today's recording environment.
- Pressure-Gradient Transducer: 1.06" (27mm) 6um mylar diaphragm
- FET impedance converter
- Five Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Wide Cardioid, Hyper Cardioid, Omni, Fig 8
- -5dB, -10dB, -15dB, and -20dB Pads
- 50hZ, 75hZ, 150Hz, and 300hZ High Pass Filters @ 6dB/octave
- 15kHz, 7kHz, 5kHz, and 3kHz, Low Pass Filters @ 6dB/octave
- Close miking of instruments with high sound pressure levels
- Announcer's mic for broadcasting/dubbing
- Home recording and project studios
- Vocalist recording
- Spot mic for: wind instruments, strings, percussion and guitar amps
- XY - Coincident Cardioids
- Mid-Side Method
- Stereosonic Technique (Blumlein)
- Foam wind screen
||Pressure gradient transducer microphone
||Cardioid, Wide Cardioid, Hyper Cardioid, Omni, and Figure of 8
||136 dB SPL for 1% THD @1000Hz (0dB SPL=0.00002Pa) 156dB with -20dB preattnuation
|Equivalent Noise Level:
||48 +/- 4V.
||JFET impedance converter, discrete balanced output.
||Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
||dia: 2"(52mm) length: 8.5"(215mm)
||-5dB, -10dB, -15dB, and -20dB selectable
|High Pass Filters :
||50hZ, 75hZ, 150Hz, and 300hZ 6dB/Octave
|Low Pass Filters:
||15kHz, 7kHz, 5kHz, and 3kHz 6dB/Octave