UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate 4 PCI-E, Universal Audio
UAD-2 PCIe DSP Accelerator Cards.
Stunning analog sound for your PC or Mac.
UAD-2 DSP Accelerators super-charge your PC or Mac workstation with world-class UAD Powered Plug-Ins - including exclusive analog emulations from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Moog, Marshall, SSL and more.
These popular UAD plug-in packages feature a user-installable DSP Accelerator Card for your desktop tower or PCIe expansion chassis, plus a choice of software bundles to give you vintage tone and character, right out of the box.
UAD: The Industry’s Most Respected Collection of Audio Plug-Ins.
From serious home recordists to multi-platinum mix engineers, UAD Powered Plug-Ins have been winning over audio professionals for more than 10 years. The reason is simple. No other plug-ins so faithafully capture the sound and behavior of classic analog equipment — from rare compressors and equalizers, to vintage reverb processors and tape machines.
The UAD library features over 90 plug-ins, co-developed with the biggest brands in audio.
Expandable processing power, from SOLO to OCTO.
UAD-2 DSP Accelerator cards are available in four distinct processor levels: SOLO, DUO, QUAD, and OCTO, with scalable processing power from one (SOLO) to eight (OCTO) individual SHARC processors.
Available as Core, Custom, and Ultimate 4 software packages.
The Core package includes the Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, while Custom includes the Analog Classics Plus bundle, and a choice of any three individual UAD plug-ins at registration. The OCTO Ultimate 4 is UA’s flagship package, and includes all 83 UA-developed plug-ins plug-ins up to and including UAD software v8.4.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC towers and PCIe expansion chassis
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Empirical Labs, MXR and more (sold separately)
- Includes DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format), plus a choice of Core, Custom or Ultimate UAD plug-in packages
- Available in SOLO, DUO, QUAD, and OCTO models w/ 1, 2, 4, or 8 SHARC processors
- Gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, sonically complex plug-ins
- Includes Analog Classics (UAD-2 SOLO /DUO) or Analog Classics Plus (UAD-2 QUAD/OCTO) plug-in bundles
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including additional UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo audio interfaces
- VST, AU, RTAS , and AAX 64 support; Mac OS X and Windows 7 compatible
UAD-2 PCIe Cards
UAD Powered Plug-Ins version 8.5
- (Win) Windows 7 64-Bit Edition w/SP1
- (Mac) OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, or 10.11 El Capitan
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Available PCI Express (PCIe) slot for each UAD-2 card
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, Audio Units, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
- Thunderbolt cable (sold separately)
- High-bandwidth x1 PCI Express card (PCIe 2.0 compatible)
- UAD-2 SOLO: low-profile, half-height, short PCIe card (4.7” x 2.5” when fully seated)
- UAD-2 DUO/QUAD/OCTO: full-height, short PCIe card (6.6” x 4.2” when fully seated)
- 1, 2, 4 or 8 Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Supports VST, RTAS, and Audio Units plug-in formats
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz sample rate support
- 14-day full function demo for all plug-ins; try before you buy