AKG WMS 450 Wireless Microphone Systems
The AKG WMS 450 Wireless Microphone System is the best choice for any application requiring simple set-up and operation. The WMS 450 Wireless Microphone System provides a cost-effective, high-performance solution for situations where multiple wireless microphone systems will be used simultaneously. Using several single-channel wireless microphone systems has its limitations, and may simply be inadequate for the available radio band.
AKG WMS 450 Vocal Set D5 Wireless Microphone System
The WMS 450 Set with the outstanding sound of the rugged microphone D 5
- 1 HT 450 handheld transmitter with D 5 microphone element
- 1 SR 450 receiver
- 1 SA 63 stand adapter, 1 AA size battery, 2 antennas, 1 rack mounting kit, power supply
- Available as D 5 or C 5 version with the outstanding AKG sound
- Maximized rejection against feedback
- Improved handling noise sensibility
- Spring Steel elastic wire mesh cap for safe protection of the capsule element
- New rugged finish for professional applications
- 50 mw transmitter, strongest in it's class
- Easy configuration through optimized Infrared data download from receiver
- Lowest operating costs: Up to 8 hours with ONE Battery (AA)
- Unique Battery Status Display
- Integrated Charging Contacts
- Ergonomically Designed Shape
The HT 450 is a high-performance, rugged handheld transmitter for a host of applications. Many innovative features enhance both system reliability and user friendliness. An LC display indicates all important system data at a glance, including the selected frequency in MHz or as a Preset subchannel, available battery capacity in hours, a warning when battery capacity is low, as well as the current transmission mode.
Once you have set a frequency on the receiver, an infrared transmission link will feed the related data to the assigned transmitter within seconds, making the setting up of large multichannel systems child�s play.
The HT 450 handheld transmitter is available with the dynamic microphone element D 5 or the condenser microphone element C 5.
A noiseless ON-MUTE/PRG-OFF switch and status LED add to the transmitter�s user-friendliness.
- Best sound in class!
- All metal case with rugged finish
- Easy set up of up to 12 channels per frequency band
- Programmable Status Display with Two-Color Backlight
- Integrated frequency scanner with country specific frequency management database
- Infrared data transmission link
- Rehearsal function for finding dead spots
The SR 450 diversity receiver is your best choice for cost-efficient, high-performance multichannel wireless microphone systems. Up to 12 channels can be used simultaneously within the same sub band and even large systems will work smoothly in environments hostile to RF transmission.
Being compatible with professional WMS 4000 antenna splitters, power supplies, and high quality antennas, the WMS 450 enables you to set up highly complex wireless systems. In Auto Setup mode, the receiver will scan the available bands, find an interference-free channel, and transmit the related frequency data to the assigned transmitter via infrared. This technique significantly reduces the time it takes to set up a multichannel system. A Rehearsal function identifying dead spots, a programmable display clearly indicating all important system parameters, twocolor display backlighting warning the user of critical conditions from a distance, and a transmitter battery status display on the receiver enhance reliability and add to ease of use.