iZotope's award-winning RX is the industry standard for audio repair and enhancement, fixing common audio problems like noises, distortions, and inconsistent recordings. Post production professionals, audio engineers, and video editors alike use RX to transform previously unusable audio into pristine material.
RX’s suite of automatic, intelligent modules reduce manual tasks in your audio production workflow, freeing you up to focus on creative experimentation. And for professionals who need to quickly deliver quality results, RX 4 Advanced offers even more specialized post production tools.
iZotope RX4 Features:
- Dialogue Denoiser: Restore problematic vocal orproduction audio recordings in real time
- Spectral Repair: Visually isolate and remove unwantedsounds
- Leveler [RX 4 Advanced] & Clip Gain: Easily adjust and level thevolume of vocals and instrumentals
- Loudness [RX 4 Advanced]: Ensure compliance with international broadcaststandards
- Ambience Match [RX 4 Advanced]: Match the environment noise of differentaudio recordings
- EQ Match [RX 4 Advanced]: Matches the sonic differences between audiorecordings
- RX Connect: Streamline your process with a round-trip workflow
- iZotope Insight® [RX 4 Advanced]: Visualize your mix and comply withloudness standards
- Dereverb [RX 4 Advanced]: Remove unwanted reverb from a variety of recordedmaterial
- Denoise: Reduce unwanted background noise quickly andeasily
- Declick: Eliminate clicks, crackles, pops and digitalimpulse noises
- Hum Removal: Remove electrical hum and line noise
- ADV Time & Pitch: Features Radius® RT, iZotope'stime-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithm as well as Pitch Contour, a pitchre-mapper with all-new time-variable sampling.
- Resample: Ensure the highest quality when adjustingsample rates with SRC™, iZotope's sample rate conversion algorithm.
- Dither: Reduce bit resolution for final deliveryof your project without sacrificing quality with MBIT+™, iZotope's renowneddither algorithm.
- Declip: Rebuild distorted audio caused by analogand digital overload, and get through projects even faster with the automaticSuggest feature.
- Channel Ops: A module that offers precise delay andphase operations. RX 4 Advanced adds improved Azimuth Alignment for automaticand manual alignment of audio recorded to tape.
- Spectrum Analyzer: A detailed spectral displaythat detects peaks automatically.
- Third-party Plug-in Support: Host any Audio Unitor VST plug-in in RX 4's Plug-In module.
- Batch Processing: Chain modules, process multiple files at once, anduse multiple CPUs to speed up your workflow.
iZotope RX4 Advanced Specifications:
- Operating system requirements:
- RX 4 runs as a standalone application, or as a suiteof plug-ins for your DAW or NLE.
- Windows: 7 and 8
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later (Intel only)
- Plug-in formats:
- AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 9-10),VST and VST 3, Audio Unit
- Host compatibility: In addition to being available in RX 4's standalonemode, RX 4 modules are also compatible as plug-ins for popular hosts like ProTools, Media Composer, Cubase, Nuendo, WaveLab, Logic, Final Cut Pro,Premiere, Audition, SONAR, Vegas, Sound Forge, Ableton Live, and manymore.