Pro Tools Tutorial DVD Level 2
Pro Tools is one of the recording industries most powerful DAW workstations. In this second tutorial of three from ASK Video you will continue to learn more about how to harness the power of Pro Tools.
The Pro Tools Tutorial DVD Level 2 is ideal for more experienced Pro Tools users. Expert Brian Hogue will take you through items such as the setup of headphone mixes, and delay compensation.
This DVD is a must have for users of HD and LE.
- 29 Videos
- Over 2 hours of professional instruction
- Tutorial based on Pro Tools 7
- Extremely high quality tutorial videos
- Easy to use interface
- Hostess introduces every video adding a personal touch not seen in other 'tech' tutorials.
- Mac OS X & Windows compatible
- DVD-Rom, DVD (NTSC) and DVD (PAL) all in one package!
Pro Tools Tutorial DVD Level 2 Contents:
- Working with Templates
- Working with Digibase
- Window Menu
- Working with the Grid
- Tempo Track
- Audio Editing - Tick vs. Sample Based
- Working with Regions
- The Fades Dialog
- Looping Audio
- Advanced Edit Window
- Latency, Sample Rates, and Buffer Sizes
- Advanced Preferences
- How to Setup Headphone Mixes
- Advanced Loop Recording
- Advanced Punching In & Quick Punch Recording
- Advanced Plugins
- Understanding Dynamic Processing
- Advanced Mixing 1
- Advanced Mixing 2
- Advanced Sends and Bussing
- Strip Silence
- Beat Detective
- Advanced MIDI Editing
- Real Time MIDI Effects
- Delay Compensation
This product includes QuickTime 7.x Mac/PC which is required for video playback. DVD-Rom drive required. Minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768.
PC: Windows XP Home or Professional, Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 800 MHz or faster, 256 MB RAM. Windows MME or DirectSound Sound Card.
MAC: Requires Mac OS X v10.2 or higher, Power Mac G4 867 MHz, 256 MB RAM, Sound Card.
Digidesign, Avid and Pro Tools are trademarks or registered trademarks of Digidesign and/or Avid Technology, Inc. Made with Macromedia is a trademark of Macromedia, Inc. QuickTime, Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. registered in the U.S. & other countries. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.