T-Racks RTAS plug-in for Pro Tools has everything you need to create superb, tube-toned masters on your desktop.
This superb suite of mastering plug-ins for VST let you put the finishing touches on your mix, creating excellent, tube-toned masters on your desktop audio production system. Its rich, warm sound starts with algorithsm based on true analog circuitry. A familiar interface giveyou fast access and complete control over its 5 powerful processors, including an EQ, compressor, limiter, and the Soft-clipping output stage.
- State-of-the-art six band parametric equalizer, modeled on classic top quality analog gear
- 4th order parametric, High and Low pass filters
- Parametric Low-shelving control
- Parametric Lo-mid control with Low or High "Q"
- Parametric Hi-mid control with Low or High "Q"
- Parametric High-shelving control
- Classic tube stereo compressor/leveler designed for mastering.
- Vintage-style compression unit
- Classic warm "in-your-face" sound of old tube mastering levelers
- Very-soft knee compression with no threshold point
- Stereo-image width control
- Mastering-oriented variable time constants
- Comprehensive and accurate gain-reduction VU
- New Ratio control
- Multiband master stereo limiter.
- High-quality 3-band limiting stage
- Ultra fast peak detection
- Ultra-linear and accurate band mixing for high-end performance
- Overload for accurate control of limiting and saturation
- Soft clipping feature for warm analog emulation
- Comprehensive gain reduction VU
- Very accurate peak LED indicators at the outputs
- Output stage with hard/soft selectable clipping
Output stage with soft-clipping shaper
- Astoundingly musical and smooth performance
- Variable clipping shape (from hard clip to ultra-soft) for complete control and precision
- Easily increase gain with no compression or limiting artifacts (unless you want them!)
- Create warm, saturated mastering effects
Professional Metering and Monitoring
- Responsive analog VU's
- Ultra-fast and accurate pop-up digital peak meter with hardware-like performance
- x10 switch on the peak meter makes very easy to evaluate the level of the master in the "critical zone"
- "Over" LED precisely shows when the master has "overs"
- Mono, stereo and difference monitoring to check the master for mono-compatibility and stereo image coherence, like in high-end consoles
Internal parameter adjustments Via drag-and-drop text parameter list can be easyly change the deafult architecture of T-RackS 24 to achieve the finest special settings.
- High quality realtime preview and processing
- Works on any standard stereo 16-bit and 24-bit, WAV, SDII or AIFF audio files, 44.1/48kHz
- 32 bit floating point internal processing for amazing audio resolution and true analog simulation
- Analog modeled animated interface
- Fade-in/fade out, loop and scrollable preview
- Time-line markers to facilitate the immediate recall/play of mixes
- Control snapshots to recall entire set-ups with just one click
- Graphical built-in help, extensive manual and tutorial
- Presets included
- Compatible with all popular audio cards
- 8 amazing "vintage" skins
Click here for more information
CSR Classic Studio Reverb
A suite of four high-end studio-quality reverbs modeled
after popular outboard classics. Now anyone can afford the
quality sound of a signature reverb in their studio.
- Suite of 4 separate reverb units: Plate, Room, Hall, and
- State of the art DSP based reverb algorithms
- 2 operational modes: Easy and Advanced
- 6 easy to use controls in Easy Mode
- More than 100 Parameters in Advanced Mode
- Highly customizable 8x8 Modulation Matrix per unit
- 4 assignable Macros per unit
- Full automation through host sequencer
One of the Most Complete Reverb Suites to Hit the
Classik Studio Reverb offers in a single product, a suite of 4
high-quality reverb plug-ins:
All are designed to give the same sound of an acclaimed
high-quality outboard reverb unit. With a myriad of options and
parameters to choose from, Classik Studio Reverb is truly a
complete, great sounding package that can adapt to any mix
situation with ease.
A Musicality that Rivals High-End Outboard Gear for a
Sound that Sits Perfectly in Any Mix
CSR offers high-quality, musical reverb processing with the
flexibility previously available only in extremely expensive
signature hardware reverb units. It carries the quality and
character that top engineers have utilized for years. CSR is
designed to get the maximum musicality, recreate the character
that has made your favorite hit records, and that classic sound
that sits perfectly in any mix.
Easy to Use with Advanced Editing Features, CSR is
Suitable for Any User from Beginner to Pro
CSR has been designed for ease of use with advanced editing
features. With the look and feel of a typical effects rack on the
interface, all the necessary controls are laid out for an
immediate great sound. All knobs and macro controls can be
automated through your host's sequencer. From the beginner
to professional engineer, you won't have a problem getting
your desired result from CSR.
Ease of Use for the Beginning Musician
CSR offers two modes: Easy and Advanced, coupled with more
than 100 parameters. Easy Mode puts the most commonly changed
controls on the front panel of the plug-in, making CSR an easy to
use and quick solution when a high-quality reverb is needed. You
shape the sound using only six parameters: Mix, Diffusion, Reverb
Time, Low Frequency Gain, High Frequency Cutoff, and High
Frequency Dampening; giving you full control over the main
character of the reverb.
Depth and Complexity for the Professional
In Advanced Mode, you will find an array of highly developed
modeling and shaping controls that are hard to find in any
reverb. All parameters, the Modulation Matrix, and Macro
Controls, can be adjusted and changed to create the reverb effect
that you need, tailored to the very finest detail. The Modulation
Matrix is an 8x8 structure; meaning that 8 modulation sources can
manipulate 8 destinations. For example, to apply an envelope to
your reverb time, you can fine-tune the tail for a specific
reverb sound. Or, use an LFO to modulate the reverb image,
creating movement in the acoustic space.
A New Level of Texture and Innovative Programming
Macro controls can be created allowing complex sweeping
changes in Classik Studio Reverb's effects, virtually
transferring environments at your command. You can associate up
to 8 different CSR controls to a simple Macro slider, therefore
making morphing between different reverb settings easier than
ever. In both Easy and Advanced Modes, it is always simple to
find that perfect sound. A convenient A/B comparison allows you
to quickly apply modifications and compare between two reverb
settings in a snap.
A Flexibility that Cannot be Found in Today's
Popular Impulse Reverbs, with Less Strain on Your
While impulse reverbs have gained a lot of popularity because
of their particular emulation of environment reverberation, they
are inherently CPU-intensive. They typically lack the particular
musical sound and editing possibilities that famous studio
digital reverbs have always offered. CSR is not only less
demanding in your processor, but much more flexible than
impulse-based technologies. Now you have the ability to
manipulate and shape reverbs from a number of angles, giving you
performance that mirrors high-end studio quality.
Compatibility and Flexibility for Any
CSR offers a reverb solution for virtually any computer-based
musician. VST, RTAS, and Audio Unit formats are included for Mac
and PC, allowing CSR to work as a plug-in with popular virtual
studio environments such as: Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools, Digital
Performer, Sonar, Ableton Live, and more.
- Pentium�� III 1GHz/Athlon��XP 1.33Ghz with 512MB of
- Windows�� XP, 1024x768 screen
- ASIO compatible sound card recommended for Low Latency real
- Classik Studio Reverb supports the VST and RTAS Plug-in
formats on Windows 2000/XP based systems
- 866MHz Power Macintosh�� G4, with 512MB of RAM
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later, 1024x768 screen.
- Classik Studio Reverb supports the AU, VST, RTAS Plug-in
formats on Mac OSX based systems
Click here for more information