The JBL LSR2328P 8" active studio monitor provides the kind of
accurate, reliable performace you expect from JBL - at an amazing
price. The LSR2328P features a bi-amplified design that feeds 95 watts
to its 8" woofer and 70 watts to the 1" tweeter. It gives you the
connections you need for your studio( XLR, balanced 1/4", and RCA
inputs), and high- and low-frequency trim switches and a level control.
A built-in neoprene pad on the bottom to helps provide a slip-free,
stable base for the LSR2328P.
The right connections for your setup
The LSR2328P includes balanced XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA
unbalanced input connectors to allow connection of professional mixing
consoles, computer audio interfaces, audio visual equipment, and
consumer audio systems.
Handy controls to tailor to your room
A detented level control allows fine adjustment of individual speaker
levels to balance each speaker in the system. Low Frequency and High
Frequency Trim controls let you tailor the speaker's response to
preference or room acoustics.
Built with stability and flexibility in mind
A neoprene rubber pad on the bottom of the speaker provides acoustic
isolation and increases stability when the speaker is placed on a
speaker stand or a console top. Mounting points are included and the
enclosure has been reinforced for safe mounting using industry-standard
JBL LSR2328P 8" Active Studio Monitor Features:
- Input connectors: XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA unbalanced
- Magnetic shielding
- Level control
- Four threaded mounting points conforming to Industry-standard pattern
- Frequency range (+/- 3 dB): 44Hz-18kHz
- Max SPL Continuous: >103 dB
- Drivers (LF/HF): 8"; 1"
- Input connectors: Balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS, RCA
- Low frequency extension (-10 dB): 37 Hz
- Amplifier power: LF/HF: 95W/70W
- Max SPL peak: >117dB
- Input sensitivity: 96dB SPL/1m
- Crossover frequency: 2.0kHz 4th-order Acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
- Enclosure: 3/4" MDF
- Dimensions: 15.5" H x 10" W x 12.5" D
- Weight: 27 lbs.
|Related Products and Acessories to this item