Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
from Mac OS X Leopard with Snow Leopard, a simpler, more powerful, and
more refined version of Mac OS X. It delivers a wide range of
enhancements, next-generation technologies, out-of-the-box support for
Microsoft Exchange Server, and new accessibility features. It's the
world's most advanced operating system, finely tuned from installation
Snow Leopard is an upgrade for Leopard users and requires a Mac with an Intel processor.
For more information, including system requirements: (click here)There is a time that you want to or have to upgrade your comptuer Operating System, and we are here to help you.
Upgrading Operating System (Mac OS X, Windows XP, Vista) and Applications are not simple as we expect.
Especially, for Audio/Music Computer, it's better to install New OS and reinstall all application from scratch so that it prevents the error from conflict of file and preference by upgrading and overwriting OS from the existing OS on your computer.
Likely, you will have a problem or error when you run a program/application after upgraded the new OS from the existing OS,
Here is a case you will anticipate,
Normally, it's easy to upgrade Mac OS itself, and migrate Mac OS X Native Applications, like iLife, iCal, Addressbook, iTunes, and etc by using a utility called "Migration Assistant", But if you have the 3rd party audio/music application, like Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Plugins, Software Instruments, and so on, you have to reinstall and configure them manually. Obiously you have to back up everything before you do anything.
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard to 10.6 Snow Leopard.
Again, Once you upgrade combination of Mac OS and 3rd party applications from the existing system, there are many chance to get errors.
So we hightly recommend do it from scratch.
just re-install everything from scratch with no second thought. that will save you time alot.
What we can do for you,
By general user, It normally takes 6-10 hours or days to full upgrade and reconfiguration the system, and it's depending on how many applications you are running now.
*Hardware and Software sold separately.
- We will schedule a service with customer
- We will bakcup your current system hard drive and data first (external drive is required)
- Upgrade, reinstall, configure, test and registration if necessary
- We put all data and preferences back to where it's supposed to be, and make sure all applications are working with correct data.
- You have a backup data now, and you can retrieve important data for the backup if necessary.
- for 30days, if necessary, with your authorization, we will access your computer remotely via high speed internet connection, and assist you to find any data that you are looking for.
- and help you on main audio/music application setup
- this service includes Free 30day phone setup support and unlimited emaill support. (tutorial service availalbe seperately)