Sibelius Tutorial DVD Level 2
Sibelius is one of the most complete software programs for writing, playing, printing and publishing music notation. In Level 2 of this 2 part series you will get all the knowledge you need to truly master this program.
Sibelius Tutorial DVD Level 2 is ideal for advanced Sibelius users or for beginners that are ready to increase their knowledge. Expert Kelly Demoline will take you through items such as multiple voicing, worksheet creatation and internet publishing.
Available on DVD-Rom, DVD (NTSC) and DVD (PAL) all in one package!
- 24 Videos
- 2+ hours of instructional video
- DVD-Rom, DVD (NTSC) and DVD (PAL) all in one package!
- Lots of real life audio examples
- Easy to use interface
- Tutorial uses Sibelius 4
- Hostess introduces every video adding a personal touch not seen in other \'tech\' tutorials.
- Mac OS X & Windows compatible
- Requires computer with DVD-Rom Drive
Sibelius Tutorial DVD Level 2 Contents:
- MIDI Files & Making a CD
- Working with Multiple Voices 1
- Working with Multiple Voices 2
- Manuscript Paper: Styles
- Manuscript Paper: Layout
- Advanced Filters: Selection
- Advanced Filters: Multi Copy
- Working with Parts & Scores
- Drum Notation: Settings
- Drum Notation: MIDI Entry
- Live Playback: Options
- Live Playback: Transform
- Live Playback: Dictionary
- WorkSheet Creator: Basics
- WorkSheet Creator: Fun & Games
- WorkSheet Creator: Customization
- Score Layout: Format
- Score Layout: Auto Layout
- Parts & Scores: Basics
- Parts & Scores: Appearance
- Parts & Scores: Tips & Tricks
- Symbols & Graphics
- Working with Video
- Internet Publishing
This product includes QuickTime 7.x Mac/PC which is required for video playback. DVD-Rom drive required. Minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768.
PC: Windows XP Home or Professional, Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 800 MHz or faster, 256 MB RAM. Windows MME or DirectSound Sound Card.
MAC: Requires Mac OS X v10.2 or higher, Power Mac G4 867 MHz, 256 MB RAM, Sound Card.
Made with Macromedia is a trademark of Macromedia, Inc. QuickTime, Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. registered in the U.S. & other countries. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.