URS Classic Console Strip ™
- Classic Compressor
- Classic Console Equalizer
- Super DSP Efficient
- Compact Screen Design
The URS Classic Console Strip is our "Go To"
solution for quick adjustments on individual tracks. We have
selected our favorite algorithms for the Compressor and EQ
sections. Easy to use! Powerful Results!
The URS Classic Console Strip is Super DSP
TDM - 12 instances per HD Accel chip and 5 instances per HD
The URS Classic Console Strip Compressor digitally
recreates characteristics of a transformer input and a specially
designed 1975 VCA gain reduction amplifier The Compressor
features fully adjustable Threshold, Ratio and Gain Makeup with
three preset Attack and Release settings. Warm and
The URS Classic Console Strip EQ section features a
three band EQ digitally recreated from three different analog
consoles. We selected the critical frequencies for today's
Hip Hop, R&B and Rock. Bass Drum, Bass and Vocals jump out in
the mix with quick EQ adjustment. The LF and HF EQ bands each
offer three different frequencies. The Mid range EQ band is fully
sweepable with selectable Sharp or Wide "Q"
High Res 48-bit "Double Precision"
The URS Classic Console Strip TDM features 48-bit Double
Precision Processing and URS Classic Console Strip Native
features 64-bit "Double Precision" floating processing
for increased clarity and headroom with unparalleled gain
reduction. Hi Resolution "Double Precision" processing
helps to avoid internal clipping in the Digital Domain.
Independent Compressor and EQ sections
The Compressor and EQ sections are totally independent of each
other featuring separate In/Out switching. The Compressor section
is selectable between Pre/Post the EQ section.
We call the URS Classic Console Strip the "Easy Eight".
The URS Classic Console Strip's eight knobs map perfectly to
the Command 8, Digi002, ProjectMix I/O, ProControl, HUI and other
popular controllers allowing for quick adjustments on individual
tracks. The eight knobs map to Page table 1 and all other
functions map to Page table 2.
Compact Screen Design saves valuable screen space!
- Pro Tools 7.x and Tiger OSX 10.4.6 compatibility
- Pro Tools M-Powered 7.x and Tiger OSX 10.4.6
- Pro Tools 6.9.2 and Tiger OSX 10.4.3 compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.9.2 and Panther OSX 10.4.2 compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.7 and Panther OSX 10.3.9 compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.2.3 and Jaguar 10.2.8 compatibility
- Pro Tools 5.3.1 and Mac OS9 compatibility
- Pro Tools M-Powered version 6.8 compatibility
- Full Windows XP support!
- Full Pro Tools TDM support for Pro Tools|HD Accel, Pro
Tools|HD and Pro Tools 24|MIX systems
- Full 192 kHz support for TDM, RTAS and AudioSuite
- Full ProControl, Control|24, Command|8 and Digi 002
- Full ICON Console Control Surface support - including
center section Dynamics panel
- Supports Mbox, Digi 001, Digi 002, Digi 002 Rack, Pro
Tools|24 MIX, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HD Accel and M-Audio
- TDM Instance Counts - 12 per HD Accel chip and 5 Instances
per HD chip @44.1/48k
- Native - 48 instances 1024 samples at 30% CPU on a Mac G5
Quad 2ghz (instances will vary per CPU)
URS Classic Console Strip Specifications
- Transformer input stage - digitally recreated
- Compressor Threshold Level
- Variable Compressor Ratio 1.5:1, 2:1, 2.5:1, 3:1, 3.5:1, 4:1.
4.5:1, 5:1, 5.5:1, 6:1, 6.5:1, 7:1, 8:1, 9:1, 10:1, 20:1, 35:1,
- Compressor Gain Make up Control + or - 20db
- Selectable A,B,C Attack/Release presets
- Compressor section In/Out Bypass switch
- Compressor section selectable Pre or Post EQ section
- Selectable LF - 55hz, 110hz and 220hz Shelving
- Sweepable Midrange between .2k to 7.5k
- Selectable Wide or Sharp Midrange "Q"
- Selectable HF - 4.5khz, 8.5khz and 16khz Shelving
- All EQ Bands Cut/Boost -15db to +15db
- EQ section In/Out Bypass switch
- Line Output Trim offers -10 to +20 gain variable to .1db
- Phase Switch
- Gain Reduction Meter
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters
Plug In Compatibility Overview
Copy Protection: iLok (sold separately)
Maximum Supported Sample Rate: 192 kHz