From February 1 through April 30, 2022 Antelope is including modeling
mics, plug-ins, and more when you purchase select Synergy Core products
and register by May 15, 2022
Portable 4x8 USB-C audio interface with two discrete ultra-linear preamps, class-leading AD/DA conversion,
and a suite of 37 Synergy Core analog-modeled effects included
- Artists, Musicians, and Home Creators
- USB Type-C Connectivity
- 2 Mic / Line / Hi-Z Preamps
- 2 Headphone Outs, Mirrored Monitor Outs
- Up to 24-Bit / 192 kHz Resolution
- Bus Powered / Mac and Windows
- S/PDIF I/O for Digital Expansion
- Color LCD, Onboard DSP, and FPGA Chips
- 64-Bit AFC Clocking Technology
- Includes 37 Real-Time Effects
- UPC : 853744004878
- MPN: ZenGO-SC
- Reviews: CLICK HERE
4x8 BUS-POWERED USB-C AUDIO INTERFACE WITH ONBOARD REAL-TIME EFFECTS
The Zen Go Synergy Core is a portable desktop interface that allows self-recording artists to create from virtually anywhere with technology used by award-winning producers. The device’s sound quality and processing capabilities are in a class of their own with Antelope Audio’s renowned 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology and the powerful, effects-packed Synergy Core onboard platform.
- Bus-powered audio interface with USB-C connection for Mac/Windows;
- Two Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65 dB gain and switchable mic, line and Hi-Z modes, offering console-grade performance & low noise when recording.
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion for the most detailed sound when recording and streaming audio, aided by 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology delivering increased sound width & separation.
- 37 Synergy Core analog-modeled effects included and over 50 available as optional expansions. Processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- User-friendly software control of all available features including onboard effects processing, direct monitoring, signal routing and volume settings.
Rise above the sound you know
The Zen Go Synergy Core shrinks the gap in sound quality between artists with access to premium studios and home creators. The pristine sound is due to a combination of professional-grade AD/DA converters and Discrete ultra-linear preamps that share circuits with legendary American & British consoles. The stand-out sonic quality of the device would not be possible without the main pillar of the Antelope Audio sound - the 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology from the company’s high-end master clocks. It is employed in the most prestigious studios in the world and has been trusted with the scoring of some of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters.
Full production pack, from the get-go
Zen Go Synergy Core comes with 37 of the finest analog-modeled effects that will help you create stunning, sonically rich productions. Aside from the exclusive compressors, EQs and preamps, with the interface you get 22 guitar amps & cabs, a guitar tuner and a signature reverb that are ready to be applied in real time to your tracking and mixing session. The Synergy Core effects processing allows you to stack up your chain with many effects instances while monitoring through the interface without fear of overloading.
At any time, you can expand your effects collection by purchasing more classic go-to units, true rarities never before recreated in digital form, and party effects like Antares’ Auto-Tune Synergy.
">Create from anywhere, anytime
Antelope Audio’s first bus-powered interface is optimized for ultra-low latency recording, high-resolution playback, creative beat making and podcasting from virtually anywhere. With just a USB-C cable you can power the Zen Go Synergy Core from your computer and use it to its full potential without having to carry a dedicated power supply with you. The interface can also be powered with any USB-C charger if you are away from your PC and still want to use its core functionalities.
Better recording and producing workflow
Every feature available to you in the interface’s Control Panel has been added to improve the important aspects of your workflow. Since DAW monitoring inevitably adds latency, you can monitor directly through the interface to reduce delay to the absolute minimum. With the routing options you can easily set-up a near-zero latency mix and stack it with your favorite Synergy Core effects without fear of overloading the onboard platform. Dedicated signal metering is available for both input and output levels on the front panel display and in the software Control Panel.
Smart connectivity in a small package
The two combo XLR jacks give you the flexibility to choose between our custom Discrete mic preamps, line and Hi-Z inputs, and are easily configurable via the control panel. The two TRS balanced outputs, mirrored with the two RCAs, allow you to send the signal from the professional-grade D/A converter to two separate sound systems. Use one for your main monitors and the other for a DJ mixer or any other sound system with RCA connectivity, whilst preserving sound integrity.