- 2000W of Power
- 130 dB Maximum SPL
- 12" Low-Frequency Woofer
- 12 x 2.5" High-Frequency Drivers
- 7-Channel Mixer with Bluetooth Audio
- Four Combo XLR-1/4" Mic/Line Inputs
- Two 1/4" TRS Line/Hi-Z Inputs
- 3.5mm TRS Aux Input
- Full Color Display for DSP, EQ, Dynamics
- Includes Nylon Carrying Bag ( for top speakers)
At a Glance
- Vertical array of 12 x 2.5" drivers delivers consistent, even HF response from the front of the room to the back
- Custom-designed high-frequency drivers feature copper-capped pole pieces to minimize distortion and smooth, natural high-frequency response
- JBL A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology ensures consistent front-to-back coverage
- Wide, 130° (H) x 30° (V) dispersion pattern delivers consistent coverage across the audience area
- Sophisticated crossover management and HF/LF coupling allow for more natural low-end response and smooth, uniform response across the entire frequency range
- 12" bass-reflex woofer extends low-end response to 35 Hz
- 2000-watt (peak), fully bridged Class-D amplifier with power factor correction and high-linearity inductors provides clean, efficient system power, superior headroom, low THD and protection from voltage spikes
- Four high-efficiency, low-noise microphone preamps maintain constant bandwidth at any gain level
- 130 dB max SPL
- Integrated 7-channel digital mixer with dual-operating mode gives users full control of their input faders or individual channel controls like bass, mid, treble, and effects sends.
- Powerful Lexicon effects engine with delay, reverb chorus, echo, and sub synth, with presets for easy set up
- Triple Tier DSP control offers multi-level user experiences based on knowledge level
- dbx DriveRack Inside technology features AFS (Automatic Feedback Suppression), 8-band master EQ, system limiter, plus gates and compressors on each channel for unrivaled dynamic control
- One-touch ducking by Soundcraft ensures speech is always heard
- Simple, intuitive full-color LCD screen provides easy access to all PRX ONE functions
- 8 user presets instantly optimize system sound
- Robust audio connectivity: I/Os include 4 x XLR-1/4" Combo, 2 x Hi-Z, 1 x 3.5mm/BT audio and 1 x XLR Pass Thru
- Two USB 2.0 ports charge devices and power AKG wireless systems (with optional JBL adapter cable)
- Two channels of true +48V phantom power expand microphone support
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity allows remote system control of up to 10 units using the JBL Pro Connect app
- Full app control using JBL Pro Connect
- Rugged enclosures withstand the rigors of the road
- Optional bracket and adapter allow array to be wall or trussmounted independently of subwoofer for permanent installations
- Computer-modeled ComfortGrip handle simplifies transport
- Included nylon carrying bag for array
- Attractive, discreet form factor
With PRX ONE, every seat is the best seat in the house: Twelve custom-engineered tweeters work in combination with JBL A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology to provide controlled, consistent front-to-back coverage and even response. Custom-designed high-frequency transducers feature copper-capped pole pieces to reduce inductance for smoother, more precise high-frequency response; HF transducers exhibit less power compression, offering more natural performance without the need for heavy DSP. High-frequency performance is optimized down to 500 Hz, allowing the woofer to deliver a more natural, accurate bass sound. PRX ONE's acoustically optimized woofer delivers superior performance without DSP, reducing "huffiness."
Crank it up with confidence, thanks to ultra-efficient amplification that ensures you'll be heard loud and clear at any volume level. PRX ONE's 2000W Class-D amplifier with power factor correction delivers clean, stable power through various voltages, ensuring longevity of components and reliable operation anywhere. High-quality, high-linearity inductors improve efficiency and minimize total harmonic distortion. And, because the amp is fully bridged, you'll truly tap its full power potential, with plenty of headroom to handle any scenario. Four console-quality microphone preamps maintain full bandwidth, even at maximum gain. It all adds up to clean, clear, studio-quality sound, no matter how loud you go.
Sculpt your sound right inside PRX ONE with a full suite of iconic dbx and Lexicon audio effects, including reverb, delay, chorus, echo, compression, limiting, and gating. Presenters, teachers, and fitness instructors will always be heard loud and clear when they rely on PRX ONE's built-in ducking feature, which lowers background music when speech is detected. Presets let you save and recall go-to settings.
PRX ONE's Soundcraft-designed dual-mode mixer is optimized for fast navigation: Channel Strip Mode provides hardware control of gain, EQ, and effects sends for each channel, while Mix Mode provides gain control over the 7-channel mixer. Going for next-level effects? A Triple Tier DSP interface control lets users choose experiences that match their knowledge level, from beginner to advanced. PRX ONE's full-color LCD screen provides complete access to DSP, EQ, and dynamics, and a Setup Saver saves snapshots for easy recall. Simple Success dynamic LED metering gives users a fast, easy way to verify levels and channel functions such as mute and clipping.
Get great sound thanks to PRX ONE's robust DSP and custom presets. Once you're up and running, count on dbx Automatic Feedback Suppression to squash those screeches before they start. PRX ONE can be used in both portable applications and fixed installations; installers, presenters, and houses of worship will appreciate the ability to detach and mount the PRX ONE array separately from the subwoofer, using an optional mounting accessory.
PRX ONE offers two independent channels of true +48V phantom power, plus four XLR-1/4" Combo jacks, one 3.5mm in, two dedicated Hi-Z inputs and Bluetooth 5.0 functions including audio streaming to one device and control of up to 10 devices. Two onboard USB ports can be used to charge external devices or power AKG wireless systems. PRX ONE goes the distance: XLR male Thru output offers true analog expansion with the ability to time-align multiple speakers, with up to 100ms of delay per speaker.
Get hands-on anywhere with the JBL Pro Connect app, which offers control over every PRX ONE feature from mixing to DSP to Bluetooth functions. Adjust levels from anywhere in the room, stream music to multiple speakers, and more. Because the app and the mixer are always in sync, you'll never have to guess where your levels are. Plus, get access to app-only features like speaker grouping, delay tap tempo, and whole speaker snapshots.
Every PRX ONE portable PA undergoes 100 hours of JBL stress testing to ensure that it'll perform like a champ in real-world conditions. The system is housed in a durable shell that's rugged enough for your most demanding gigs yet discreet enough to complement any presentation scenario.