We welcome your
international orders, and we ship world wide. Please read throuih the following information about your international orders.
For any questions please e-mail us (click here)
- The automated
shipping quotes and estimates from our web site are for Continental US only, and
do not apply to international orders.
shipping quote will be sent to you by e-mail after your order is placed.
choose international for method of shipping and we will e-mail you the correct
shipping quote before processing your order.
- we are shipping all Canadian orders via USPS (united states postal
service), UPS standard, or FEDEX International.
- There are two options for USPS
1. Airmail - 4-7 business day
delivery time, no tracking number available,
2. Global express - 3-4 day, a
tracking number available
- Your order will be fully insured against any damage or loss while in transit.
Any damage(s) must be reported to us within 48hrs of arrival, via e-mail.
What about duties and taxes?
There is NO duty or
sales tax collected by Pro Audio Solutions on International orders.
However, we are NOT
responsible for any duties, tax or fees levied by your government. Duties and taxes are YOUR responsibility as the buyer.
We do not have any information about your local government fees or
duties, we cannot estimate fees or duties, or otherwise give out any
information about your government's duties.
with your local authorities for procedures.
How do I pay?
We can accept your Visa, Mastercard or Discover, you must
provide the telephone number for customer service of your credit card issuing bank.
- We must be able to VERIFY your billing and shipping address.
- If we cannot
verify your billing and shipping addresses, you order may be cancelled.
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES
(OUTSIDE of the US and CANADA).
Sorry, but Visa/MasterCard/Discover will not verify any bank cards from
outside of the US and Canada, therefore, we cannot accept your credit card
unless it is on a U.S. or Canadian bank, with a verified billing and
shipping address in the U.S. or Canada.
There is only one
method of payment for our international orders
Bank wire transfer:
- We will forward you
our bank routing and account numbers for transfer. We use First Tennessee Bank, for this service. It is accessible from any bank in the world. We are not responsible for any fees imposed by your bank that you use to initiate the
transfer. Upon receipt of payment in full we will ship your items to you and send you tracking
- For International orders the only
method of payment will be bank wire transfer or A Verified PayPal account with the ship to address confirmed. We cannot accept credit
card payments for International orders.
- Minimum Order Amount for International Orders is $500 US. Shipping and handling fees are calculated above and beyond the minimum order amount. Some items such as accounstical tiles,studio furntiure, and keyboards may be too heavy, cumbersome or expensive for international shipping.
- For international orders, once order is placed and shipped, the sales are final. International orders cannot be returned or exchanged and money cannot be refunded under any circumstance.
We are not responsible for misuse or damage due to incorrect voltage or other electric current issues in your home country. We cannot supply separate 220 volt power supplies. Please check manufacturer's web site for the correct power supply application for your country.
Defective product is returnable within the first 10 days from purchase. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges for defective product.
- Yamaha products cannot be shipped to addresses outside the U.S.
For any question, please email us
Information Inquiry - International Orders
Please fill this form. We will be in touch with you via telephone or email ASAP.