ZAP Bundle 4 Plug ins, (Download), license code, Zynaptiq
UNFILTER, UNVEIL, UNCHIRP, PITCHMAP
for Mac and Windows operating systems
The UNbelievable Bundle includes:
- Restore your sound's natural frequency response with UNFILTER,
- remove reverb and masking effects with UNVEIL,
- get rid of the most objectionable types of codec/denoiser artifacts with UNCHIRP,
- and change the pitches inside of mixed music on the fly with PITCHMAP.
in real-time, a lightning fast workflow, and with award-winning
quality. Add the cutting edge of audio processing to your toolkit with
proven solutions no one else can match.
Four UNbelievable plug-ins. One UNbelievable price:
ZAP – Zynaptiq Audio Processors. $1099 SRP
(over $500 off if the plug-ins were to be purchased separately)
UNVEIL: Award-Winning De-Reverberation & Signal FocusingUNVEIL
an age-old audio engineering problem previously thought to be
unsolvable: removing reverb from a recording. It uses a real-time
de-mixing algorithm to separate reverb and direct signal components, and
then allows cross-fading between the two. UNVEIL can also reduce or
increase masking effects, bringing the key features of a recording into
focus, or moving them to the background. UNVEIL fixes previously
unusable location audio and dialog, tightens up live music recordings,
removes reverb and “mud” from musical signals, and opens up new creative
sound design options…in real-time and with minimal effort.
- Attenuates or boosts reverb in a mixed recording
- Leaves signal phase and dynamics untouched
- Enhances clarity by attenuating masking effects
- Supports channel counts from mono to as many as your CPU can handle
- Transient bypass circuit for natural results even with extreme settings
UNFILTER: Adaptive Tonal Contour LinearizationUNFILTER
filtering effects like comb-filtering, resonance, roll-offs or
equalization – effectively linearizing the frequency response of a
signal automatically. UNFILTER can also apply a detected filter response
to another signal, or export it to disk as an impulse response, and can
even perform mastering grade adaptive, free-form, and graphic
equalization. Whether you're in music production, film post, game audio,
broadcast, sound design, forensics, or engineering – UNFILTER makes
time-consuming and often impossible equalization tasks as effortless as
adjusting one control.
- Automatic detection and removal of resonances, equalization, roll-offs and comb-filtering from recordings.
- Export of filter responses to or import from linear- or minimum-phase impulse response files (WAV).
- Application of measured filter responses to other signals.
- Mastering grade adaptive, free-form and graphic equalization plus 96dB/oct HPF.
- Highly time-efficient workflow and UI
UNCHIRP: Codec Artifact Removal & Transient RetrievalUNCHIRP
a plug-in for removing the most obnoxious artifacts associated with
lossy audio encoding and other FFT based processes, such as spectral
de-noising. Reduce musical noise, suppress high frequency chirping (also
known as underwater sound
or the tweeties
), fix transient smearing, and restore lost high frequencies – UNCHIRP does it all in one go. If you need to
salvage poorly encoded music, speech that has gone through a low bit
rate uplink, material that has been de-noised too strongly, or footage
recorded with consumer mobile devices – or if you simply want to add
contour and vibrance to already great sounding recordings – UNCHIRP is your (only) friend.
- Suppression of high frequency "chirping" artifacts.
- Reduction of "musical noise" artifacts.
- Transient Synthesis to augment or replace smeared, over-limited or otherwise compromised transients.
- Psycho-Acoustically optimized Treble Boost circuit with Enhance and Excite modes.
- Break-Point Curve Editor based frequency-dependent processing.
- Side-only algorithm mode for working with joint-stereo encoded material.
- HD algorithm mode for increased quality processing with higher CPU load (off-line processing recommended).
- SYNC parameter allows processing to be synchronized to signal transients for increasing clarity.
- Output limiter for unsupervised use in batch processing applications.
- Highly time-efficient workflow and UI.
PITCHMAP: Re-Write Mixed Music in Real-Time.PITCHMAP
a dream come true for sound designers, music producers, remixers,
DJs and composers. Change the harmonies and melodies within a tune, mix,
sample or loop on the fly by simply playing new ones via MIDI, or
defining a target grid using the GUI controls.
As PITCHMAP is
totally geared towards real-time interaction and intuitive access,
you'll never mouse around instead of creating wild new sounds. Stay in
the creative flow, and turn it into an unstoppable flood. Shape music
with your hands, or bend it to the extremes, the choice is yours. Go
wild. Go MAP those pitches!
- Composers can try different harmonies for their works in an immediate, hassle-free and inspiring manner
- Music producers that work with sampled material can now adapt that material to fit their song instead of the other way around
- DJs can adapt the key/scale of their songs to fit into a seamless set
- Sound designers get a bunch of unique new ways of creating the sounds that make the films and games of today so immersive
- Mash-Up artists and Re-Mixers now spend minutes instead of hours (or days) adapting the components they use to fit each other
- Engineers can correct tuning inaccuracies in mixed recordings
- Rapid song/score prototyping using existing recordings that can be transformed to be something new on-the-fly
- Mix element suppression under MIDI control
- Creating unique synthesizer sounds based on a live input
- Create instant remixes and professional accompaniment tracks directly from your favorite songs or play list